State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

NARRATOR: he did not have a good run

The Punt Rd/Hoddle St car park is world renowned.

And yet I will never understand why people still drive it when there's a big game on at the MCG.

The Punt Rd/Hoddle St car park is world renowned.

And yet I will never understand why people still drive it when there's a big game on at the MCG.
At least you can get out of your car and spend a half hour at the nudie bar there and then return to your car before the traffic moves again.

Say hi for me, but stay a foot away.

I think you're overestimating me. I may get excited in there, but a foot is definitely overly generous...

I think you're overestimating me. I may get excited in there, but a foot is definitely overly generous...
Yeah nobody's getting a footlong at the Royal.

Let’s win
Love the fire from you, C-Dog, but let's get a little more fury in there.

I want you more irrationally angry at a different group of people than the average 3AW listener.

Love the fire from you, C-Dog, but let's get a little more fury in there.

I want you more irrationally angry at a different group of people than the average 3AW listener.
Channel your dislike of ShaunDuggan and kick 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice stadium! Geez.

WHere are the stables MWPP?
There are no actual stables but if you want a quiet place to hang out , try the roof climb

There’s even a makeshift race track up there

Nice stadium! Geez.

WHere are the stables MWPP?
Just head across the Matagarup Bridge and you'll arrive at Gloucester Park. Stables, room to run and possibly a heap of equine friends there for you.

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - Western Australia vs Victoria Metro @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back