State of Origin Series XV Round 3 - Vic Metro v South Australia @ MCG (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no need for certain things to be said... Have fun by all means but leave certain controversial terms out.

#peace
Hey ...why are you saying this to me ? ......talk to AceAndy

There is no need for certain things to be said... Have fun by all means but leave certain controversial terms out.

#peace

Why isn't your skipper in here sorting this out.

AceAndy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who is the most slowmo/smoko like persona in the league

That is a stunningly remarkable and astute question. I suspect poor old TJASTA fits the bill. He has pr0n images of Pauline H plastered on the wall of his cardboard box, speaks 'Strayan and voted for No Notion in recent elections.

The aptly named NaturalDisaster
Bloodied52 - 12 posts in this thread, and only 2 in his own thread. Proof that Counts v Nobodies has about as much atmosphere as a GWS home game.

The nub of the problem is that this thread is filled with distressed Prattites and Tin Churchies from Snowtown. I feel along with many rational folk that an intervention is required. Your poor winless Sozzies are playing a game v The Malevolent MetroGnomes. You need help. Simple thank yous are not required.

That is a stunningly remarkable and astute question. I suspect poor old TJASTA fits the bill. He has pr0n images of Pauline H plastered on the wall of his cardboard box, speaks 'Strayan and voted for No Notion in recent elections.

i am a simple man
redheads are hot

The nub of the problem is that this thread is filled with distressed Prattites and Tin Churchies from Snowtown. I feel along with many rational folk that an intervention is required. Your poor winless Sozzies are playing a game v The Malevolent MetroGnomes. You need help. Simple thank yous are not required.

Miraculous as it may be...i'm somehow not surprised

How the actual fu** is Cadaver a VC ......only lasted 3 games at the Bears, sunk off into ignominy .....and has what, 3 posts in 3 games ........leading from the rear, yet again

Would love to be more involved but I've just recently become unemployed and I might have an interstate move on my hands soon too.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XV Round 3 - Vic Metro v South Australia @ MCG (MOTR)

Back