State of Origin SERIES XVIII - GRAND FINAL - ALLIES V VIC METRO - Bellerive Oval (incl. MVP pg 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my first grand final, so I am looking forward to it. Good to be in my home state of Tasmania to play it too.

Many memories at Bellerive Oval over the years, some good, some not. So it's going to be good.

How the * did we make the grand final?
You had us playing the smart game all along. Let the other teams fall over themselves and casually cruise through to the finish line.
XdM2TY.gif

With any luck, the close-one against the Counts will have us primed for this match, whereas the Allies will likely be slow out of the blocks after their week off.

You had us playing the smart game all along. Let the other teams fall over themselves and casually cruise through to the finish line.
XdM2TY.gif

With any luck, the close-one against the Counts will have us primed for this match, whereas the Allies will likely be slow out of the blocks after their week off.
Totally agree Spud - that last game felt like a training run. I think NaturalDisaster has us primed for this game like the trainer of Fine Cotton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were to pick an international venue to host this game. Will Vic Metro forfeit due to homesickness an hour into the flight?

They might still forfeit due to being asked to travel overseas

This is my first grand final, so I am looking forward to it. Good to be in my home state of Tasmania to play it too.

Many memories at Bellerive Oval over the years, some good, some not. So it's going to be good.

I actually did it for ShaunDuggan 😬

I thought they were upgrading that shithole? At least it'll be marginally warmer than Canberra I guess.
As long as it isn't played in the morning (was -4 at 8am this morning) then I think it would be warmer here than in Holebart!

Allies to forfeit ? I suppose VIC Metro will take that. spudmaster - we can always go and have a look at MONA ?

2e9c3e6f-7ffc-4b94-8eff-d002b6e909fd_Oculus_MONA_Peter+Bennetts_002.jpg

Can you read?

Vic Metro are the ones that don’t like leaving Melbourne

Great plan Sunny, but we all know how this ends. No funds to get it done and disappointment.

Incorrect Ding, there's a bottomless well of money when it comes to benefiting Melbourne (and for upgrading alphabet stadium in Geelong, apparently)

As long as it isn't played in the morning (was -4 at 8am this morning) then I think it would be warmer here than in Holebart!
Jeepers! A tad on the chilly side there mate.
Brings back memories of the Canberra match a few years back. The 'wtf' expressions are priceless.

The decision to play in Tasmania was strictly a financial one

We are charging our Tassie supporters per head
I hope those gate-returns are being shared between both clubs?

I've got a mate down there who reckons one of the perks is he's been married nine times and still has the same in-laws.

I hope those gate-returns are being shared between both clubs?

I've got a mate down there who reckons one of the perks is he's been married nine times and still has the same in-laws.

Qremier Dan has already put his hand out for his half of the ClarkeMonies

He needs to pay off debts from another sporting event that has been cancelled

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XVIII - GRAND FINAL - ALLIES V VIC METRO - Bellerive Oval (incl. MVP pg 11)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back