State of Origin Series XVIII - SA Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

jezzajay Smartys Power Wacky Tiger sante GremioPower spookism Cadsky Cubs2Lions jackster83 Pugsley
GreyCrow dogs105 Brenton Davy philreich Bradesmaen por_please_ya Cap MP_ DJ75

Great stuff throughout the State of Origin competition. I tried to reward activity as much as possible and appreciate the positive attitudes when people were moved to less desirable positions. Great bunch of people to be involved with.

It's a shame we fell short of the final. The inaccuracy in the win against WA wasn't the reason we missed out. We let Vic Metro off the hook after leading by over a goal early in the 4th quarter and didn't turn up for the second half against Vic Country.

I haven't seen any stats for the 5 rounds but I reckon we might have had a couple of stat leaders in the goal kicking and ruck hitouts too.

jezzajay Smartys Power Wacky Tiger sante GremioPower spookism Cadsky Cubs2Lions jackster83 Pugsley

Great stuff throughout the State of Origin competition. I tried to reward activity as much as possible and appreciate the positive attitudes when people were moved to less desirable positions. Great bunch of people to be involved with.

It's a shame we fell short of the final. The inaccuracy in the win against WA wasn't the reason we missed out. We let Vic Metro off the hook after leading by over a goal early in the 4th quarter and didn't turn up for the second half against Vic Country.

I haven't seen any stats for the 5 rounds but I reckon we might have had a couple of stat leaders in the goal kicking and ruck hitouts too.
Qooty is the real winner anyway.

We'll get 'em next time.

Thanks for your hard work mate.

It happens. Just keep the qootball alive. Our time will eventually come again.

Good job you

Well done everyone, we didn't quite get there but we had a lot of fun along the way. Captain sausageroll should be very proud of his efforts :) discounted baked goods on the house for the SA team only this weekend!

Thanks also to Cadsky for simming our two practice matches. Cheers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XVIII - SA Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back