Seriously though, where do I find pictures of Crywoldts Dengis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's Nick and his girlfriend..

St-Kilda-CHapel1-1024x673.jpg

Can't find them, granted I haven't tried very hard.
Need them, you know for the lulz ;);)
hello ballanFYNE wait wut?

Unless you are wearing a spectacle no point in even searching, like a game of where's wally.

Nah I feel for him, if he is telling the truth just for the record.:thumbsu:

Blatantly homosexual thread is blatantly homosexual.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^Modelled on an ancestor perhaps? Both have a similar shaped face as well.

DalSanto_N_246a.jpg

The first place to look for the pics would be Sam Gilbert's laptop.

Michelangelo sculpture has so much likeness to Dal Santo..
Da Vinci was a genius. David is meant to be viewed from above, where the expression of fear is obvious, and one of the physiological resposes to highly stressful or fearful situations is to retract the wangus.

I have no idea what Dal Santo was so scared of though...

Da Vinci was a genius. David is meant to be viewed from above, where the expression of fear is obvious, and one of the physiological resposes to highly stressful or fearful situations is to retract the wangus.

Slightly on the side here but Mofra, could you tell us about the 'physiological link' between 'depression' and extreme sex drive? I'm starting to think that I'm depressed!

Slightly on the side here but Mofra, could you tell us about the 'physiological link' between 'depression' and extreme sex drive? I'm starting to think that I'm depressed!
That's actually correct, depression & low-self esteem have been linked to a higher propensity towards promiscuous behavior.
My GF's ex-housemate is finishing a doctorate and has studied quiet a bit into the subject (thesis topic relates to male depression) so have had a few chats about different aspects of psychology.

You calling me "chicken"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though, where do I find pictures of Crywoldts Dengis?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back