Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

There's only so much we should have to put up with from these West Horsham jerkoffs, surely?

Threads about soccer, threads about '80's TV shows, threads about the ******* Talias, threads about Robbie 'Sasha' Gray. Threads about freakin' deliveries. Threads about Asian cooking FFS. Threads showing their buttthurt at being the second ticket in town in West Horsham, lol.

Then there's the ******* Alf obsession, the meltdowns, stinky deflowerers, filthy cum stained couches, piglets, fat hairy wrists and flogs that boast about whacking off in their username.

What the **** is wrong with these attention whoring ********s?
Shut up D/H.

And we haven't closed the top tier (equivalent of tarps) in 4 years. Pot-Kettle mate. :thumbsu:

Whether or not you close the top tier doesn't change the fact that you only averaged 24k to home games. Most of those mind you are propped up by other Vic based clubs.

I'd hate to see your avg crowds vs interstate sides :eek:

Whether or not you close the top tier doesn't change the fact that you only averaged 24k to home games. Most of those mind you are propped up by other Vic based clubs.

I'd hate to see your avg crowds vs interstate sides :eek:
I'd hate to see your avg crowds if you had to share your state with 9 other teams. :eek:

If but maybe.

Melb is the "sporting capital of Australia" according to you D/H's.

Fact is fact and that is that Norf are minnows.
Exactly. And imagine if we had half of a footy mad state to ourselves like Port do. :eek:

Minnows with more flags. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lulz.

I knew someone would come to the rescue of Googac.

He did spam the gif across 2 threads, so I called him out on it.

Half of your posts consist of the guy laughing while eating popcorn, and the dog chasing its tail. And you didn't even make them yourself.
And now you want to accuse the most original and talentef poster on the Bay of spamming.

That shows what a rolled gold mental pygmy you are Amstaff, that's for sure.

vayy3.jpg

There's only so much we should have to put up with from these West Horsham jerkoffs, surely?

Threads about soccer, threads about '80's TV shows, threads about the ******* Talias, threads about Robbie 'Sasha' Gray. Threads about freakin' deliveries. Threads about Asian cooking FFS. Threads showing their buttthurt at being the second ticket in town in West Horsham, lol.

Then there's the ******* Alf obsession, the meltdowns, stinky deflowerers, filthy cum stained couches, piglets, fat hairy wrists and flogs that boast about whacking off in their username.

What the **** is wrong with these attention whoring ********s?

I found your mantra

hate.jpg

There seems to be a disproportionate amount of Jimmies Rustled by the mighty power given they didn't make finals this year. Please attach this thread as an appendix to my Port Adelaide Dynasty thread as an example of opposition fear.

Half of your posts consist of the guy laughing while eating popcorn, and the dog chasing its tail. And you didn't even make them yourself.
And now you want to accuse the most original and talentef poster on the Bay of spamming.

That shows what a rolled gold mental pygmy you are Amstaff, that's for sure.

Newsflash Gheyer, I've never posted the spinning dog... not once.

The popcorn gif is by far the funniest gif I've ever seen and deserves to be used on a regular basis.

Keep on chugging oogac's goo Quad B.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back