Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Newsflash Gheyer, I've never posted the spinning dog... not once.

The popcorn gif is by far the funniest gif I've ever seen and deserves to be used on a regular basis.

Keep on chugging oogac's goo Quad B.

Alfred, what you gone done ?
Jimmy's everywhere rustling.
:p

obama-skeet-shooting-bambi-humor.jpg

You guys have a decided fate. A transfer of a guy who likes to stifle opposition but has had little success. To a guy that wants to promote attacking play. It doesn't look as a smooth transition. It looks like the playbook is going to get confused again. I hope not. I hope there is some memory of defending before you go straight out attacking. I fear that it will still collapse until you get another few first rounders and you still need five years and the ability to keep them together.
Goodwin is taking over for the NAB Cup. From the looks of the players we've gone after, we're looking to play a more contested brand of football. The team had to learn to defend before we could attack, and add to that we've had no (decent) forwards to kick to until this year.
I'm a lot more confident of keeping players now, Jackson and Roos have brought more stability to the club and we're gradually improving. Reckon we are on track to play finals under Goodwin.

Looking forward to a few more stinky power puffer fish threads this week.

Surely Travis Boak dog took a shit???

He did, watch for your arriving mail ... ;)

****en here we go again, threads about some fat spud from the Gold Coast, threads about Wikipedia, even that shithouse cooking thread from that fat wristed slug Farto_ has gotten another run.

Not only that but these vermin seem to be multiplying, with gerbils like OneGreatSpud and DavoTheMasher adding less than a collective chromosome to the Puffer delegation.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these dipshits?

****en here we go again, threads about some fat spud from the Gold Coast, threads about Wikipedia, even that shithouse cooking thread from that fat wristed slug Farto_ has gotten another run.

Not only that but these vermin seem to be multiplying, with gerbils like OneGreatSpud and DavoTheMasher adding less than a collective chromosome to the Puffer delegation.

My only real gripe with the Puffers is a few of those flogs stinking up the Soccer thread at the moment.

Post deserves a Hawkk explanation why Hawthorn's crowds were so pitiful
You can see where the statistical error has been made, you forgot to remove the games played in Tassy and any other game with crowds below 50,000, this has resulted in a negative bias being applied to the Hawks true numbers, Im sure someone can provide a spreadsheet demonstrating your obvious miscalculation.

Your 74th post and what a doozy ... :rolleyes:

It took you a fortnight to come up with that bit of prose ... what next ... Hamlet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frailty, thy name is Assguardian.

How's that ****knuckle?

Shakespeare, if he were immortal, need fear nothing from your direction

What is it with some of these Dees supporters. Shouldn't you have already just burned your club down,had a mass execution of your board and started over. You have effectively tanked since 1964 with the odd september appearance thrown in. We had 3 very bad seasons and we sacked a club legend and premiership coach,a former skipper in our 04 premiership squad,board members,staff cleaners the works.

What is it with some of these Dees supporters. Shouldn't you have already just burned your club down,had a mass execution of your board and started over. You have effectively tanked since 1964 with the odd september appearance thrown in. We had 3 very bad seasons and we sacked a club legend and premiership coach,a former skipper in our 04 premiership squad,board members,staff cleaners the works.

Melbourne has changed those things over and over with no result. And you're being disingenuous as your CEO walked out (John James) and Haysman was thrown to the wolves by SANFL nd replaced by Thomas. All decisions that were not made by your club.

Don't tag me minnow

Who are you?

Keep melting shit truck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Seriously, what's with all these Puffer D/H attention whore threads stinking up the Bay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back