Setka Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

MPMonkeys

Club Legend
May 15, 2022
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

Not sure where this belongs but big news from Melbourne.

I vaguely know John and whilst I disagree with his politics, he has always been 100% for his members.

He is a fighter and for him to resign effective immediately means there must be some very bad stuff coming his way.

Not sure where this belongs but big news from Melbourne.

I vaguely know John and whilst I disagree with his politics, he has always been 100% for his members.

He is a fighter and for him to resign effective immediately means there must be some very bad stuff coming his way.

9media writing negative towards Unions… stop the press. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what were these explosive allegations?
Basically everything that's already been reported during the big build in a 60 minutes program it seems. As usual it probably ends up being activity that's frowned upon but nothing where you can get an actual criminal conviction.

Those who drive around town during the day will have noticed over recent years a decided change in the sex and general attractiveness of the traffic controllers on union-controlled construction sites.

Interesting then that the underworld and bikie gangs are connected to securing and staffing these traffic management contracts.

Basically everything that's already been reported during the big build in a 60 minutes program it seems. As usual it probably ends up being activity that's frowned upon but nothing where you can get an actual criminal conviction.
Yeah - because Albo wound up the very watch dog to keep an eye on this thug.

Wouldn’t be a good look if he was found to be protecting a corrupt leader right ?
So bad that Setka had to resign immediately also…

Those who drive around town during the day will have noticed over recent years a decided change in the sex and general attractiveness of the traffic controllers on union-controlled construction sites.

Interesting then that the underworld and bikie gangs are connected to securing and staffing these traffic management contracts.

So bikies are turning strippers into Lillie pop ladies? Wow the world has really gone woke.

i’m no fan of setka, particularly the allegations about his treatment of females.

there is a reason why the construction union needs tough operators: you won’t get a bigger pack of dodgy peeps than you’ll find among developers. you don’t have to be familiar with the industry to know that. a day rarely passes without evidence of shoddy substandard buildings - both materials and labour.

the big issue of combustible facades still hasn't been resolved. the dodgy developers should be responsible for mine if it bankrupts them good riddance.

the union has been responsible for the excellent wages and conditions its members have and for making the industry much safer.

a weak union would allow the dodgy ruthless developers, who get away with too much now, to to run riot.

i look forward the the series on developers and the m.b.a

Tony Burke saying everything is on the table including deregistration of the union if allegations proven.

Pretty strong stuff from a Labour government. Must be some previous bad blood between them and the CFMEU / Setka.

During Covid the rippers did not have work so the union invited them to undertake traffic control training the the union runs.

The union controls who does the training for Cranes, Hoists, Traffic Control, etc. and therefore who works on their sites.

Setka Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back