Setka Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

I was referring to your implications that criminal behaviour (e.g. what is alleged to have happened on a union run building site) should be treated the same (from a criminality context) as Robodebt.

They're not the same, and you know it.

What????the Royal commission recommended unnamed individuals be referred for civil and criminal prosecutions, ...

When every single other poster is telling you you've had a shocker and all you've done is deflect and deny, it might be time to do so yeah.

You must be mates with Setka, which if so, let him know everyone is glad he's gone and he's a complete flog
LMFAO…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacinta's husband was a senior CFMEU official and Setka attended her fathers funeral.

Her political career is almost dead, there's going to be a mountain of information uncovered from IBAC that even the strongest ALP supporters could only very flimsily describe as "conflict of interest" when it comes to Jacinta's relationship with the CFMEU and her role as the Big Build Minister/State Premier.

Wait until they get into the links between CFMEU shop stewards, bikies and drug trafficking.

Then we can get to corporate black cladding indigenous companies defrauding the public tender system.

There would be 6-7 high profile ex-AFL indigenous footballers that would be very very nervous at the moment. They've been ripping off the tax paying public in the name of their own people for the last few years to an eye watering extent.

One of them may or may not have been one of the whistleblowers in the first place. The rort complaining of the rort, rorting the rort....they are not the victims here.

Last edited:
Came to read about Setka, left reading about Robodebt.

I think I need to purely stick to the footy threads.

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

Lol
Crossbench senator David Pocock, whose vote was critical in helping Labor abolish the construction industry watchdog early last year, now wants the government to increase scrutiny and policing of the sector in the wake of the CFMEU scandal.

Senator Pocock said the allegations of organised crime and bikie gang affiliations levelled against the construction union giant fall beyond the scope of existing and former industrial relations regulators.

Lol
Crossbench senator David Pocock, whose vote was critical in helping Labor abolish the construction industry watchdog early last year, now wants the government to increase scrutiny and policing of the sector in the wake of the CFMEU scandal.

Senator Pocock said the allegations of organised crime and bikie gang affiliations levelled against the construction union giant fall beyond the scope of existing and former industrial relations regulators.

he is an idiot.

he will go far in politics.

There is a widespread feeling in the community that politics is not a job you need much previous experience at to be effective.

I don't share that view.

Senator Pocock hasn't been at politics long.

There is a widespread feeling in the community that politics is not a job you need much previous experience at to be effective.

I don't share that view.

Senator Pocock hasn't been at politics long.
Teal independents still think they are in their old job

What exactly have the CFMEU done that has warranted this level of scrutiny from the media and government?

Genuine question. The Government is scrambling to change laws to put them into administration nationally.

Is it just a few shop stewards being criminals?

Putting my conspiracy hat on for a moment I think there's an agenda at play here. The workers with nothing to do with any form of corruption are likely going to be the ones that lose out.

Trying to get garbos a great wage seems to have been a step too far.

What exactly have the CFMEU done that has warranted this level of scrutiny from the media and government?

Genuine question. The Government is scrambling to change laws to put them into administration nationally.

Is it just a few shop stewards being criminals?

Putting my conspiracy hat on for a moment I think there's an agenda at play here. The workers with nothing to do with any form of corruption are likely going to be the ones that lose out.

Trying to get garbos a great wage seems to have been a step too far.

Ultimately when you sift through all the agenda's from the Liberals and the media, the biggest crime to everyone is the wages and conditions they have won for their members.

If construction workers got paid $30 an hour, or were on ABN's, no one would be reporting about anything to do with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Setka Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back