Sewell Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

kmah8

Debutant
Jun 16, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Word has it out Sewell was injured yesterday and didnt play the second half...big loss for the hawks, going to make it very tought to win now with our no.1 tagger in doubt to play against mcleod

Word has it out Sewell was injured yesterday and didnt play the second half...big loss for the hawks, going to make it very tought to win now with our no.1 tagger in doubt to play against mcleod
why wasn't it reported in the press as one of the injuries.... surely someone else would've noticed it!!!! I'm starting to think we tanked it..... give everyone else a false sense of security,,,,,,,,,,???????

He only played 40 minutes of the game yesterday.
Problay resting him.
Should be right for saturday.

To be honest Sewell has played one good game in the last 6 or more games now. I dont know if Clarko would put Sewell on Mcleod, its an obvious move but he didnt implement it last time and as we have seen it is likely we wont play one on one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Way!! they didnt say anything on the websyt.. they just said that Croad and Changa are but nothing on Sewelly. So i hav no idea wots going on, on sewell on this thread.

Our usual group of Perth based Hawks members were watching and we all noticed that he didn't play in the second half. Seems they must have been resting him as the Fox coverage made no mention of any injury.....in fact they made no mention of the fact he didn't play in the 2nd half at all!

Finally the Finals!

He was out there for parts, but didnt seem 100% The swans were carving us up, meaning there was nothign sewell could do, i think they just rested him knowing we would need him for Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sewell Injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back