Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats is funny they ask me to stay last nite at the meeting
so maybe
you should find out the facts
wish it was this easy to go fishing got your hooked
maybe you will still be dumb enough to reply to this!!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????:D

dave, your hopeless. y did u lose the vice-captaincy? or am i wrong there too? wouldnt surprise me buddy, it seems everyone is wrong and your always right. maybe you should have a good hard look in the mirror and just get on with what u do best and play some heck i n g cricket..

cheers big fella... yeah definatley good choice in young sadie for a keeper.. only coz as a keeper myself ive looked up to him for the past 10 years and personally just think he is a freak with the gloves.. and can hit the pill on his days as well..

Dowling a role model...now there's a scary thought!

Bigshow definately the better of he and brett. Brett had an awsome eye and I saw him take Blair White apart in 1 over one day at Chittick park, but my money' s for the big show who placed a massive price on his wicket and regularly got heathcote out of the poop when batting. Brad also ultra competitive, and played possible the best cover drive i have seen off Joey T a couple of yrs back. It just cannoned into the chittick park fence, and i was only 10m's around from it (please dont discuss my lack of pace in the field here grandale!!).

Far be it for me to hang sh1t on anyone for displaying a lack of pace in the field, HJ

can anyone tell me what John 'snicker' Chaston and Blair White are up to with their cricket in QLD these days?

Yeah, they're playing together in QLD with another former star Maroons junior: BRETT LEWIS.
Heard they are all unavailable this weekend, however. Word is they are gate-crashing the wedding reception of some bozo in Bendigo...

dave, your hopeless. y did u lose the vice-captaincy? or am i wrong there too? wouldnt surprise me buddy, it seems everyone is wrong and your always right. maybe you should have a good hard look in the mirror and just get on with what u do best and play some heck i n g cricket..
i handed it in all by myself i was not ask too!!!
i did it as i am not going to be able to play all the time.
as you will see when i play c grade this week!!

with there being no bye in A grade you can go up and down as you like!
mick enrico is playing too i think it is funny!!!!!!!:D

ah ok....cool. he should absolutely carve it up, but he still actually has to go out and do the job. i remember a couple of years ago cameron armstrong from yea playing c grade, who was in the state junior side at the time, and only making around 15. who'da thought.:thumbsu:

ah ok....cool. he should absolutely carve it up, but he still actually has to go out and do the job. i remember a couple of years ago cameron armstrong from yea playing c grade, who was in the state junior side at the time, and only making around 15. who'da thought.:thumbsu:

True az Fuzz. I remember 1 Mick Enrico 4 weeks ago
4 Ball duck vs Eastern Hill - C Grade
Not out though ball clearly missing all 3 pegs, but when umpire Brian is thirsty your out regardless.

Also Yea 2 C grade are no ordinary C Grade - very handy lot of cricketers that are hard to bowl out and score runs against

the hill got off to a good start to have yea 2/0 but then joel dunn started smacking the pill everywere and made 70 odd i think but wasnt enough to make a dint in the hills score of 311, yea made 130 odd with darcy waugh getting 4 fa, tony smith 3 fa and dallas 2 fa with young brendan renfrey 1 fa also was a great feilding display by the hill who have been woefull the last couple of weeks..............
any other scores from around the grounds??

i dont need to tell you or a 2faced c*nt, nor does anyone else because me,you and anyone else that knows you, knows your a 2faced c*nt.. do the royals a favour by the sounds of things and P*iss off!! they definately dont need you or any of your followers by the sounds of things.. you would only be missed by the bar takings.. how dissapointed the greats of royals cc would be of your antics.. or how dissapointed they would be of the royals letting it get this far..

Even though i am very dissapointed in the current condition of the cricket club, i have played there my entire (short) carrer there and respect the place to much to leave. i was condisering leaving untill i remembered i made a promise to one of the "greats" of the club and i intend on keeping that promise. Even though slabber was quite intoxicated at the time of the promise he is one who takes his cricket very seriously, and leaving the club when its down does not show him or any of the other legends of the club such as kenny, ecca, chad and so on the respect they deserve.
With saying that i do not blame anybody who choices to leave the club, the club has not been that sucessful in the past few seasons and they don't look like having a good season again this year. If dave, enrico or anyone else choices to leave the club well good luck to them. im sure any any club would have them .
It may not mean much to anybody except my self but Hank is staying at Bennett Oval (if they still want me)
Hopefully the club will still be going when i get back from injury.:thumbsu:

I believe the Rook did the Royals outright with A. Howard (52) and an unbeaten 48 from Joey Tarran leading the way, with wickets again shared in the 2nd Royals dig.

Broadford were in early trouble at 4/20 odd before skipper Robbie Douglas took all before him to post a club record 183 (160 balls) to see the mighty red and blacks day end at 8/290ish, about 50 runs ahead of Kilmore's total.

Very modest Chippa when I rang him from my holiday, but a marvellous feat eclipsing Jason Tolson's 178 vs Avenel a few years back, and something that shouldn't go unoticed in this week's local papers :thumbsu:

robbie douglas batted like a maestro! best innings i have ever seen he clobberd absoulutely everything! well done 2 a good cricketer and more importantantly a top bloke! well batted dougo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the best innings I've seen and I saw Tolsy's 178 and the Wizz's back to back tons. He just crunched the ball to every part of the oval and was aided by some poor bowling with knee high full tosses on leg stump helping in this incredible feat, while being ably supported by Carb's who made a handy 44 as well.

One of the best innings I've seen and I saw Tolsy's 178 and the Wizz's back to back tons. He just crunched the ball to every part of the oval and was aided by some poor bowling with knee high full tosses on leg stump helping in this incredible feat, while being ably supported by Carb's who made a handy 44 as well.

Any chances Wokster?
That's the second-highest A Grade score I've heard of in the SDCA, surpassing the 180 (off 190 balls) Matt made against Kilmore a few years back.

Any chances Wokster?
That's the second-highest A Grade score I've heard of in the SDCA, surpassing the 180 (off 190 balls) Matt made against Kilmore a few years back.
didnt brett polson get a really big score against royals last year or the year before?
avenel rolled seymour on the weekend, bowling the maroons out for 70 odd. pearcey ended up with 8-20ish. shannon allum i think top score with 20 odd. avenel thhen made 6 for about 130 with the donovan boys getting about 35 each.

Around 116 sleeps till the start of football season, thank christ.
Doona you ready to kick start your new carrer?

has the doona poached any players from yea? here yea is gunna go to bits this year be lucky to fill 2 teams.

Dont think I have many friends over there to poach mate - cant say the phone has been ringing much since I told them I was heading home. Dunno about not filling two teams, they're a proud club Yea and Im sure are quietly going about their business . . . . maybe that man Nicholls might step into a role, I know they're pleased with the professionalism he's brought to the cricket club :thumbsu:

Any chances Wokster?

Not one there Grandale. The only blemish was his shot to get dismissed on, pretty sure he must've been tired as he failed to move his feet and swung at a wide ball clipping it through to young davern behind the stumps.

Not one there Grandale. The only blemish was his shot to get dismissed on, pretty sure he must've been tired as he failed to move his feet and swung at a wide ball clipping it through to young davern behind the stumps.

Makes it even better! I wonder what the president of the Bob Douglas Fan Club - ie: gta3 - thinks of his innings?

Makes it even better! I wonder what the president of the Bob Douglas Fan Club - ie: gta3 - thinks of his innings?

Whatever happened to that goose? made some big comments earlier this season all to do with Chippa Douglas, but has hardly been sighted since the GV grand final.

Whatever happened to that goose? made some big comments earlier this season all to do with Chippa Douglas, but has hardly been sighted since the GV grand final.

My sources are closing in on this clown, but after his last couple of posts seems to have gone quiet. Could be on holidays or something or out of internet connectivity.:confused:

i hear the a grade gun dave lawler made a great score on the weekend in the C Grade. 4 ball duck. Just goes to show, doesn't matter how good or how good you think you are, u can always make a duck. Doesn't matter what grade your playing.

i hear the a grade gun dave lawler made a great score on the weekend in the C Grade. 4 ball duck. Just goes to show, doesn't matter how good or how good you think you are, u can always make a duck. Doesn't matter what grade your playing.
thats right i did if you were there i opened the batting with mick
and i was batting right handed for something to do!!!!
i am over cricket at the monent did it for a bit of a laugh.
and i got one when i made a blob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back