SFA Video Games

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want a souls game go Nioh

I've heard good things. Only thing putting me off is the setting. I played waaaaaay too much Onimusha back in the day but might have to give it a crack at some point.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i really suck at the Witcher.
Any help.
It tells me to prepare all these things, but i have nothing of the sort. And no idea how.

Surprising, not exactly a hard game to figure out. If you need to prepare something go into your menu and find the item and it'll tell you what you need. Then visit some shops.

Surprising, not exactly a hard game to figure out. If you need to prepare something go into your menu and find the item and it'll tell you what you need. Then visit some shops.

git gud scrub

I only remember playing the first one. Must admit though, one of the few times a game genuinely made me shit

The latest one has a lot of resident evil mainstays, like herbs, similar guns, fake shotgun puzzles, door puzzles, but it really is unique. I highly recommend it. The first time you play it you will really be scared. At time I wasn't sure if I was in a cut scene, am i about to die? WTF is going on???

Looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn, a friend of mine works for guerrilla games and has done some of the graphics on it. Hopefully it isn't a no mans sky flop

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn, a friend of mine works for guerrilla games and has done some of the graphics on it. Hopefully it isn't a no mans sky flop

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Won't flop, getting excellent reviews from everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFA Video Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back