SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me some mail on Leon Johnson - Robinvale. How was his season in 2010?

leon had a great year with us and is a very talented player, for his size he can run out games and his balls skills and also below his feet are fantastic and his leap well lets just say on his day no one can beat him, he was our no.1 ruckman this year in our undefeated premiers side...also can push forward and kick goals, i can honestly say at 21yrs leon is any coaches dream ruckman!!

B.Rigby is on the move back to swan hill can any confirm as heard this from a very reliable source??

leon had a great year with us and is a very talented player, for his size he can run out games and his balls skills and also below his feet are fantastic and his leap well lets just say on his day no one can beat him, he was our no.1 ruckman this year in our undefeated premiers side...also can push forward and kick goals, i can honestly say at 21yrs leon is any coaches dream ruckman!!
Thanks for that... quite a rap!

byrnes announced as irymple coach...is he going to play or just coach?

have the swallows picked up any players?

any news on rc?

To all you footy experts.
What should RC do do avoid getting further in the @#$# or to even improve a little.
Is it rocket science or not?

Red Cliifs have appointed 40yr old Robert Price from the Riverland to coach next season.

I guess someone had to do it and a 40yr old wouldnt be there ideal choice but no one would want to take that job on so goodluck to him

Red Cliifs have appointed 40yr old Robert Price from the Riverland to coach next season.

I guess someone had to do it and a 40yr old wouldnt be there ideal choice but no one would want to take that job on so goodluck to him

Very true dog......no doubt he has stept into the hardest job in the SFL!!!!
Well now that all the coaches are sorted whats the news on recruits......

My mail is south have dusted of the chq book and are bringing 2 possible 3 in from balranald..........gun footy players!!! if they can land them pencil them into the top 4.

Imps - will be counting there coach as 1 havnt heard much more then that.

WW- Wal brady gun but lose Watt massive out for them!!

Merbs- Walder

Vale - havent heard boo......didnt need much any way!!!

Mild - Info doggsie......give us something.

Irymple - No pen to paper either.......

any rumors round the traps?????

My mail is south have dusted of the chq book and are bringing 2 possible 3 in from balranald..........gun footy players!!! if they can land them pencil them into the top 4.

Merbs- Walder

WW has also regained Leeroy Eggmolesse (that should get the locals cracking) left last year (after Grand Final win 09) I though he should have won the VCFL medal.
Ppl at WW love this young bloke!!

WW has also regained Leeroy Eggmolesse (that should get the locals cracking) left last year (after Grand Final win 09) I though he should have won the VCFL medal.
Ppl at WW love this young bloke!!

Thats news to me and great news for wentworth he is a gun!!! Wal And Leeroy would cover the loss of Watt!!! any1 else in the pipleline for the roos???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merbs- Walder

When will the Bulldogs ever learn? One finals appearance in 12 years and they still keep getting the chequebook out. Everyone in the league knows about these Balranald blokes but no one else is stupid enough to pay what they are asking for. Maybe time to work on a few of their younger blokes maybe???

Pretty sure thats the reason why they lost catta a few yrs back wasnt it? because they were to busy paying out of towners good coin and not worrying about their own talent coming through the ranks? in the end they got him back but he wouldnt of left if he had a good reason to stay.

alot of activity on here lads haha. Any more news/rumores getting around? surly somethings in the pipe works before the fat comes around??? any players changing club or attemping to??

alot of activity on here lads haha. Any more news/rumores getting around? surly somethings in the pipe works before the fat comes around??? any players changing club or attemping to??

Who is Justin Maddern playing for up there? Apparently moved or moving up for work. Very good player, im sure someone would be onto him already.

merbeins mark duscher and josh longeri have signed 4 sea lake:confused:

Sea Lake have also signed Jarrod Alderton & Daniel Carmichael so compiling a decent list. Heard the reason signing jarrod was for the signing of his brother inlaw who plays with Sturt for Mega bucks!!:eek:

Great for Sea Lake but are taking a few good players out of SFL comp. Along with Balranald & Ouyen the players out there could start up there own side!! To much money.....................:thumbsdown:

Sea Lake have also signed Jarrod Alderton & Daniel Carmichael so compiling a decent list. Heard the reason signing jarrod was for the signing of his brother inlaw who plays with Sturt for Mega bucks!!:eek:

Great for Sea Lake but are taking a few good players out of SFL comp. Along with Balranald & Ouyen the players out there could start up there own side!! To much money.....................:thumbsdown:

Alderton goes round trying hit everyone cause he thinks he is tough, he does that cause he cant play and Carmichael wouldnt think he would go too far away from Burger King...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Duscher and Longeri great pickups though

Can anyone tell me whether Tim Karpany (Wanderers, NTFL) has played in the Sunraysia FL before?

No he hasnt chippa, played with him last season at wanderers good small forward/on-baller but his age pushing 37-38yrs young!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back