SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alderton goes round trying hit everyone cause he thinks he is tough, he does that cause he cant play and Carmichael wouldnt think he would go too far away from Burger King...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Duscher and Longeri great pickups though
Think Jarrod deserves more credit then that, he was Fullback in Mildy's premiership year and also held down a Key Position at Robinvale whilst pinch hitting in the ruck. For a big guy he can get around the oval pretty well and whilst he has a temper certainly can do more then hit everyone, likes talking back to umpires more then whacking blokes.
Carmy also has runs on the board and would slot into any SFL team so Rodman you must be a premiership machine with talent to burn!!!!!!!
As for Meggsy and J-Lo both guns but not any better or worse then the first 2 mentioned. Good luck to them all, should be some good road trips on the horizon!!!!!!!!!!!

No he hasnt chippa, played with him last season at wanderers good small forward/on-baller but his age pushing 37-38yrs young!!

I thought he would be pretty handy in the Millewa even at that age. Carries the ball & uses it pretty well. I played against him a couple of years ago & he still goes ok

JFunk- can you give us a player update on who is staying /going from the Vale? Heard a few rumors but pretty quiet on here

last time i checked a top 3 finish doesnt give you the premiership... pretty sure from what i seen last yr 2 players wont win yous it either... if the doggies are in the red already lets hope they dnt do a merbein in the nxt 2-3 yrs and alomst fold....

last time i checked a top 3 finish doesnt give you the premiership... pretty sure from what i seen last yr 2 players wont win yous it either... if the doggies are in the red already lets hope they dnt do a merbein in the nxt 2-3 yrs and alomst fold....

Surely not!
At least Merbein won a couple of flags and then went pear shaped.
Has Burdett priced himself out of the market with discerning clubs?

News Flash- We just signed ryan Harris and Dane Fitzgerald, so doggies top 3 this year

Another news flash- Brad Eaton is 95% back at the swallows currently looking for a house and a job is assured!!:eek::thumbsu:

Swallows to be contenders again??:confused:

Re: Central Murray FL Part 2
Mallee Boy Quote:Originally Posted by Appin Vet
Balranald to lose Dane Fitzgerald to the Sunraysia FL. A big loss one would think. Maybe a couple of others as well.

Just a rumour at the moment. Heard it from a bloke who follows Balranald fairly closely.

Yes, Dane, Harris, Chilton, Goose and Toaster all playing together over here this year.

I also hear Brad O'conner is on the move so good luck to the club over there who can get him, gun Full Foward

Brad O'connor looks like going to moama or cobram, was chased fairly hard by at least two CMFL teams though.

Whats the point in finishing top 3 when these balranald boys will send you broke, by the way arnt south 40k in the red already?

Shit mate, think your being drinking too much.

I hear Brad o'connor has signed with Cobram/barooga next year. farnsworth? and meanie also gone to Euston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he would have an on field role if Byrnes is non playing but more to the point he will coach in 2012!!;)

Byrnes Coach: Eaton Player......he is a great footy player not a magician....4 kids under 5 ish, new job....wont have to much spare time i wouldnt think.

Good get for the swallows thats for sure.

Ok fellas...based on the silly season rumours...how does everyone see the ladder for next year? Give it a stab

Irymple- Eato back, if Donato and most kids stay they start slight favorite
RVale- Lots of rumours of O'Connor boys and some others leaving, slightly down from last year
Imps- Always there abouts
Mildura- haven't heard much
South- Might have picked up a few and will battle for 3-5
Wenty-Lost there best younger players
Merbein- Lost a few to mallee league supposedly
RC- will struggle again

Ok fellas...based on the silly season rumours...how does everyone see the ladder for next year? Give it a stab

alot of rumours going on here boys not alot of facts eaton to irymple no official word of it anywere yet hes coming back home everyone thinks he will automatically go back to irymple.
clubs arent giving much away maybe after xmas we may hear alot more and a few surprises!

alot of rumours going on here boys not alot of facts eaton to irymple no official word of it anywere yet hes coming back home everyone thinks he will automatically go back to irymple.
clubs arent giving much away maybe after xmas we may hear alot more and a few surprises!

100% sure he is playing for Irymple and will bet he will coach in 2012 and beyond. They have also picked up Ryan Dowdy and a good ruckman but the ruckman may miss most the season coming back from knee reco towards the end of this season.
Big lose will be Baynes who is about to have a knee reco

100% sure he is playing for Irymple and will bet he will coach in 2012 and beyond. They have also picked up Ryan Dowdy and a good ruckman but the ruckman may miss most the season coming back from knee reco towards the end of this season.
Big lose will be Baynes who is about to have a knee reco

Baynes not having knee done according to source, just rehabbing it. Who is ruckman? Anything happening anywhere else? Can santa bring RC a win this year?

Um from what i can think of Shannon Motlop and Mark Alvey are the only cunrrent ex AFL players playing in the area cant think of any rookie listered players thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back