SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

your not all there are you invoice? handy millewa player at best !!! any other bull sh#t storys for us?

I watched Imperials train last night for a bit at Sth Milduras oval, two players who will pole well in the McLeod Ryan Hards and also McNalle(I think is Jarrod). Hards skills are first class

Quiet day in the office.
Just checked the clearances in so far.
Wenty have had 19 outs no ins only a couple out of the premiership side though.
Hard to say which SFL club has recruited the best.
Maybe Imps and Red Cliffs which you would expect, they both had a lot of ground to make up.
The peak saga rolls on??????

Ben ducsher clearance to merbein is pending, is that for the year or only the games he has off? Can anyone shed some light on this?

He has to nominate a home club for the weekend he has off if he wishes to play somewhere other than bendigo.

He is playing with Essendon's VFL team this year following the ending of their allignment with Bendigo. He will be available to play for Merbeim on the weekends that Essendon do not play or in the unlikely event that he is not selected

Quiet day in the office.
Just checked the clearances in so far.
Wenty have had 19 outs no ins only a couple out of the premiership side though.
Hard to say which SFL club has recruited the best.
Maybe Imps and Red Cliffs which you would expect, they both had a lot of ground to make up.
The peak saga rolls on??????

Red Cliffs should test the point system this year 2 player from last year using 6 points then add;
Jackson
Motlop
Williams
Kirby
Felise
I believe RC will have about 26 points, all players from other SFL clubs, should interesting.

I didn't get 6 points from last year closer to 10.Not all the new players will be senior players. If so they score 0 All the same if we make 3 of the new guys 4's that puts them at 22.
Room for one more.

Have any teams had practice games this weekend? Have heard irymple played barmra today in a one sided affair in both the ressies/18s and the senior games. In irymples favour.

Why isn't there an SFL page for local netballers?
Anyone have thoughts on who the hottest SFL netballer is??
Maybe a question my good mate sonny hasn't got the vibe??! :D :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't there an SFL page for local netballers?
Anyone have thoughts on who the hottest SFL netballer is??
Maybe a question my good mate sonny hasn't got the vibe??! :D :hearts:
As much as I appreciate the netball girls I don't think rating them on this site would be a good idea.
Especially if you are rating from Hottie No. 1 to Hottie No. 10.
If you are rating MVP then thats a different story. Come to think of it I dont want to get into that either.

How did the pract. matches go on the weekend??

Anyone got a solution to the Peak situation???
Which ever way it turns out someone won't be happy. Unless of course there's a very wise man on this site and that hasn't been too obvious lately.

We're you at the practice match for irymple hillite? And the peake saga won't end well for everyone involved. That being irymple and the club he may play for. Mind from what I saw the swallows may not miss peake as much as first thought. Good spread of even contributors

Ok still I think us netballers should have our own site
Lots of the club websites cater for their netball girls .Some more than others.
We're you at the practice match for irymple hillite? And the peake saga won't end well for everyone involved. That being irymple and the club he may play for. Mind from what I saw the swallows may not miss peake as much as first thought. Good spread of even contributors
Missed that game.
Who had the ff spot?

I believe peake will go back to irymple, just a feeling I have I don't see irymple lettin him go
And if he really wants to play he'll stay. Unless Mildura and irymple come to some sort of trade/agreement Arden for peake.
Did watch a bit of the irymple game. While I was there it was mainly Aaron baynes up FF with I think it was dustin Gordon at CFH and either resting ruck man....

I believe peake will go back to irymple, just a feeling I have I don't see irymple lettin him go
And if he really wants to play he'll stay. Unless Mildura and irymple come to some sort of trade/agreement Arden for peake.
Did watch a bit of the irymple game. While I was there it was mainly Aaron baynes up FF with I think it was dustin Gordon at CFH and either resting ruck man....

Peake back at Irymple apparently.
Trained last week.

Eaton
Jackson
Falvo
Alvey
Deangelis

Getting a bit long in tooth but these are best over the last few years.

Just had a look at there top 20 players in the paper please Jason bell, Andrew jardine you can't tell me there better than Ryan Hards, HArds is in the top 5 players in this league by the length of deakin ave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back