SFL Division 1 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to be proud off mate

Plenty to be proud about at Dingley.

8 Grand Finals for 4 Premierships to the Seconds, Thirds, A Grade Netball & Masters.

Biggest Supporter Base who follow the club every week unlike other finalists whose band wagon support realise they have a footy club when September arrives. Best Coaching Panel, Best Sponsorship!

Didn't win the 1's but we are the envy of the comp and the SFL thanks the day that the Dingoes arrived in the SFL.

Any more wind in your pipe.......agree with a couple of things supporter base fantastic, netball well done...... Best Coaching Panel ????? think you should ask as few of your players re best coaching panel, not sure all would agree with that comment. Most expensive coaching panel - You win that hands down.

Any more wind in your pipe.......agree with a couple of things supporter base fantastic, netball well done...... Best Coaching Panel ????? think you should ask as few of your players re best coaching panel, not sure all would agree with that comment. Most expensive coaching panel - You win that hands down.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Plenty of wind mate, a brilliant year for the entire club! Should be a great night in front of 260+ at the Presentation Night.

Mahalo, no need to get shirty, the facts are the facts, great supporter base, great 2nd's side, great colts, great netball, fantastic sponsors and some really good people involved at the Dingeos..... all terrific, there is only 1 award any club wants on presentation night and unfortunately that one in Div 1 is going to East Brighton this year.......no doubt you will take home a bevvy of support awards tonight, but NOT the one all clubs strive for......

Plenty to be proud about at Dingley.

8 Grand Finals for 4 Premierships to the Seconds, Thirds, A Grade Netball & Masters.

Biggest Supporter Base who follow the club every week unlike other finalists whose band wagon support realise they have a footy club when September arrives. Best Coaching Panel, Best Sponsorship!

Didn't win the 1's but we are the envy of the comp and the SFL thanks the day that the Dingoes arrived in the SFL.
How many players do you think will come from your 2nds, clubbies,netballers and masters to improve your 1s next year.
I don't think we get an asterisk next to our premiership cos you have more supporters.

How many players do you think will come from your 2nds, clubbies,netballers and masters to improve your 1s next year.
I don't think we get an asterisk next to our premiership cos you have more supporters.

I think that we will have more come through our 2's and U19's than East Brighton. 16 players in the 2's and no Under 19's, not to mention zero regular season support, yep you deserve an asterisk.

Congratulations to Lucas Walmsley Dingley Football Club
Best and Fairest winner for Division 1 Seniors for season 2014
Great player had a ripper year and even better finals series deffently deserves the award and a good bloke off the field from all reports. Just runs all day that kid

What a great night for the Dingley Football Netball Club
Lucas Walmsley – Div 1 Seniors B&F WINNER
Dean Francis – Div 1 Seniors Goalkicking Award 84 Goals

Will Nevill – Div 1 Reserves B&F WINNER
Stefan Feehan – Div 1 Reserves Goalkicking Award 94 Goals

Luke Heywood – U/19’s B&F WINNER

Last edited:

Sounds like a big club of individuals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't help yourself could you? Be nice to see at 56 yo you have to be chaperoned at a local footy game to make sure you behave yourself

Just got back from 12 days in Bali so wondering whats happening around the clubs?
Will E. Bri keep their list and go back to back
Will Dingley change their game stlye to a more proven finals game plan
If St. Pauls keep their list they're more than capable of winning next year.
Will any clubs challenge any of these 3
Congrats to East Bri on their win. Too strong. They looked like a machine during the finals. Far different side than they were during the season
Not sure how old Hope is now, but he killed them. Dahl, Douthie, Stewart made bitches out of their opponents.
As for the Bowman/Francis match up, a non contest. To keep any full forward goaless in 2 finals games is a great effort. Spoke to East supporters during the year who said Francis would flop against Bowman in finals and this turned out prophetic

Thought I'd have a crack at a Div 1 Team of the Year...

B: Tony Lavars (Ding) Liam Bowman (EB) Darren Walsh (CH)
HB: Ben Douthie (EB) Mark Marasco (STP) Adam McIntyre (STP)
C: Lucas Walmsley (Ding) Peter Mercoulia (STP) Daniel Bolger (Ding)
HF: Josh Bennett (Heath) Pat Nicholls (Chelt) Chris Morrison (Clay)
F: Travis Ridgway (STP) Dean Francis (Ding) Luke James (STP)
R: Andrew Gilbert (STP) Jackson Peet (Ding) Tremaine Tohiariki (EM)
I/C: Matthew Terech (CH) Gavin Mahony (STKC) Matthew Troutbeck (Bent) Jordan Peryman (CH)
Coach: Ben Murphy

Nice Superfreak I like, I'll have a crack

B A.Johnson (clay) L.Bowman (EB) D.Walsh (CH)

HB. G.Mahoney (stkc) M.Marasco (Stp)
N.Stewart (EB)

C L.Walmesly (ding) P.Mercoulia (stp)
B.Douthie (EB)

HF C.Morrison (clay) P.Nicholls (Chelt)
J.Peet (ding)

F. T.Ridgway (stp) D. Francis (ding) P.Matherson (ch)

R. M.Terek (ch) T.Tohaharki (EM) D.Bolger (Ding)

Inter M.Jamierson (EB) A.McIntyre (stp)
P.Larsen (EB) B. Cuy (Chelt) J.Perryman (CH) A.Gilbert (stp)

Coach Ben Murphy (EB)

Probably missed a few players but that's what I came up with

Remove this Banner Ad

SFL Division 1 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back