SFL Division One - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will Mordialloc go this year. They normally have a good record against the top sides, are they a chance for top 3. Any news on how they are looking at the moment?

Not that gret apprently, getting ok numbers but overall talent not that great.. heard Al Jackson looking elsewhere, Ferraro on shakey ground... I'm not that well connected so is there any truth or not??

not suprised with Ferraro, thought he ws just taking the piss out of me.. Jackson i thought might be fair dinkum because Martello sacked him from big river..

Come down tomorrow and watch the first ever BOAGS Preaseason invitational @ the nice ovals at Bulleen Park, Bulleen Rd where CLAYTON FC will take on 7 other 2010 Premiers from different leagues for the $5000K in cash & prizes. Gates open 10am and day finishes at 6pm.
Jumping castles for kids.
Clayton FC are at long odds on BETSTAR betting. SEN will be there on the day.

Come down tomorrow and watch the first ever BOAGS Preaseason invitational @ the nice ovals at Bulleen Park, Bulleen Rd where CLAYTON FC will take on 7 other 2010 Premiers from different leagues for the $5000K in cash & prizes. Gates open 10am and day finishes at 6pm.
Jumping castles for kids.
Clayton FC are at long odds on BETSTAR betting. SEN will be there on the day.

mate i would rather mow the lawn and cook tea:eek: bulleen is like halfway around the world:D:D:D:D:D

Re: Div 1 2011

Hope their not expecting too much from him ? or paying him too much.:cool:

the big fella will be a massive boost to the dingoes foward line, will be expecting him to crash the pack and kick 50- 60 goals this year,
everyone seems to have the dingoes finishing somewhere down the bottom but with a strong 18s of last year coming up such as daniel morris, tom cooper leigh moore floating around the ankle of big mimmo who can rule out the dingoes for a finals birth in 2011.

the big fella will be a massive boost to the dingoes foward line, will be expecting him to crash the pack and kick 50- 60 goals this year,
everyone seems to have the dingoes finishing somewhere down the bottom but with a strong 18s of last year coming up such as daniel morris, tom cooper leigh moore floating around the ankle of big mimmo who can rule out the dingoes for a finals birth in 2011.

you hit the nail on the head there.. i actually think that dingley has gone into this season flying right under the radar. with the pick up of dimachki, the dingoes will have someome to kick to this year when in trouble..
also agree with the young fellas coming up into senior footy this year, have not heard or cooper and moore but morris is a up and coming star in the sfl. hopefully the dingoes can hold onto this hard running tough nut.
can only hope for dingleys sake that he doesnt chase the cash elsewhere.

you hit the nail on the head there.. i actually think that dingley has gone into this season flying right under the radar. with the pick up of dimachki, the dingoes will have someome to kick to this year when in trouble..
also agree with the young fellas coming up into senior footy this year, have not heard or cooper and moore but morris is a up and coming star in the sfl. hopefully the dingoes can hold onto this hard running tough nut.
can only hope for dingleys sake that he doesnt chase the cash elsewhere.

Good luck if your relying on big mimo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back