SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont tell me the big bad J.Gough has been enticed by the HP bain marie!! Between him and Carver no canteen within the southern league would be safe

if that's the guy who played for mount but couldn't get a kick in div 2 I hope it's not true. I don't think carver is even playing but I hope he's not replaced by a guy who openly got on here and admitted he liked being a big fish in a small pond...…

All their Doveton players were 3 points instead of 4 except for Henwood who remained 4. Not sure where you get 1 point from
I think he's getting confused with the allowance they were given for signing SEFNL players without attracting an extra point penalty for transferring from a premier competition.

Can anyone confirm if HP are hosting a standalone good friday match again this year? Was a great hit out last year with a big turnout, I imagine they would of pushed for it again!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few handy pick ups by the hilly boys. Looks like its between them and the hp boys for the flag.

Black rock some decent pick ups... will def make finals this year

Clayton were awful in div 2 last year but have picked up some good players that can cut it in div 3. Not sure who will take that 4th spot. Either ashwood or clayton

I’m hearing mount are seriously struggling to even lock in 22 players for the year, wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t field a side at all this season.

I’m hearing mount are seriously struggling to even lock in 22 players for the year, wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t field a side at all this season.
They should try and recruit the big fella. Will be equivalent to 15 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back