SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ventured out to Heatherton, surface nothing like I was expecting, just needs another good roll over the softer spots when able and will be pretty good. Hampton Parks promotion to throw away, tough work working into that wind. Spider land will be going off in a fortnight.

Had a watch yesterday, clays didnt give a yelp. Looked completely unorganised. Unless the hillbillies can turn it around may aswell hand the silverware to the spiders.

How about getting off Facebook and looking at the ground in person ... There's nothing wrong with it... FLOG

Ha. One HP Flog telling another HP Flog he is a Flog. Classic Flog feast.

Out there yesterday unlike Stratsky, the Flog sitting at home watching the game on Facebook ‘between sessions’ and the ground was in very good order, not a problem. No bar on the hill which was disappointing but not as disappointing as tight-butt Bennett charging $6 a can of VB. Get real Bennett. That’s $144 a slab. Bloody windy but not as much as the Clayton bench, blowing a gale at the umpires all day.

See on web Ashwood out in both games, looks like both winning teams had training drills around the witches hats of these thug muppets.

Surely Rossburger and his son are on the way out. No silverware in 7 years. They need someone to take them to the next level.

Out there yesterday unlike Stratsky, the Flog sitting at home watching the game on Facebook ‘between sessions’ and the ground was in very good order, not a problem. No bar on the hill which was disappointing but not as disappointing as tight-butt Bennett charging $6 a can of VB. Get real Bennett. That’s $144 a slab. Bloody windy but not as much as the Clayton bench, blowing a gale at the umpires all day.

See on web Ashwood out in both games, looks like both winning teams had training drills around the witches hats of these thug muppets.

Surely Rossburger and his son are on the way out. No silverware in 7 years. They need someone to take them to the next level.

Both Ashwood games were very competitive just FYI. Not sure what scores you’re looking at moron.

Just the one were they both lost by healthy margins for finals standard you Flog

Ashwood were up at half time in the seniors and got within 3 points in the last with 17 on the field. And you reckon that’s a smashing? Reserves also within a few goals in the last. You sound like a Black Rock fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness though it’s an absolute blight on the league that in the ones and twos a team with 6 wins can make finals. They were never up to it and merely just making up numbers I’m afraid. Take nothing away from ashwood though, they win that amount of games regularly, just this year it got them in finals due to the other teams not being up to it either

In all seriousness though it’s an absolute blight on the league that in the ones and twos a team with 6 wins can make finals. They were never up to it and merely just making up numbers I’m afraid. Take nothing away from ashwood though, they win that amount of games regularly, just this year it got them in finals due to the other teams not being up to it either

It’s more of a concern if they combine div 3 and 4 next year. The bottom 4 are gonna be deplorable.

Re the $6 cans, I think the SFL charge Clubs a premium on alcohol sales.

Ah i see a Carroll from Ashwood got a suspension of 4 weeks.. seriously what is wrong with that family and that club?

EH probably wouldn't want to go up to div 2 given they will probably have a fair player walkout now.

Why’s this?
Lost 3 gfs in a row then fell short this year. Have heard a few of their better players will be leaving. I guess if they stay in div 3 and the top 2 go up they may stay for a decent chance at a flag.. Although if HP change leagues they may have no choice anyway.

Lost 3 gfs in a row then fell short this year. Have heard a few of their better players will be leaving. I guess if they stay in div 3 and the top 2 go up they may stay for a decent chance at a flag.. Although if HP change leagues they may have no choice anyway.
Name names?

H/P aren't changing leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back