Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

The poster you're replying to has nearly 500 posts in this thread alone.

That should tell you something.
Yes a Richmond supporter on a thread about Richmond Player . Now why do you live here Tugga and you clearly been following my posts and getting your threads mixed up. I promise i will pay rent soon for occupying so much space in your head

Interesting game from Bolton. Got a few out the back due to his defender moving off to attempt impact on the ball. Took a stunning mark and goaled. And missed at least 2 that someone of his skill should kick. Then seemed to hunt number 5 and burnt some team mates in a position to score in the last quarter.

Obviously extremely talented... hasn't seemed as consistent but that is difficult in a young team that is struggling.

A top ten and something later in the first round, maybe. I wouldn't expect Richmond to take that though so it may be a situation where the starting point is too far apart.

There is also a possibility that he plays a lot better in a better team. However, I am not sure we would want that much salary going to a player who seems inconsistent.

Ridiculous talent though!

A top ten and something later in the first round, maybe. I wouldn't expect Richmond to take that though so it may be a situation where the starting point is too far apart.
I think that's all on the mark. We already struggle to score and losing a guy who can kick multiple goals is going to make us horrific.

He had been playing like he checked out and then last night looked to be trying a bit hard to put on a show.

You're right, Switta is nothing like Baker. Switta's better.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

He had been playing like he checked out and then last night looked to be trying a bit hard to put on a show.

Then seemed to hunt number 5 and burnt some team mates in a position to score in the last quarter.
Has always played well against freo .
Not sure if it’s been a “thing” to stick it up to the club for not drafting him or what but last night actually gave me the impression it was more about putting on a performance to impress freo.

would certainly lend credence to the rumour his management approached ours

As has been mentioned above his determination to seek a 5th when nearly 10 goals down and in the process not just burning teammates in better positions but also baking young players for not passing to him reeked of all the negative aspects of bolten the player.

Outside of totally phoning it in for the rest of the year and next the price/salary difference between the 2 clubs expectations is just too far apart.

You signed on for the big bucks over long time Shai, enjoyed the premierships ,now it’s time to honour that contract whilst enjoying the spoons

We not trading Bolton, I don't why it's being discussed he is heavily under contract the only way we would even think about trading him is if it directly involved getting Harley Reid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting game from Bolton. Got a few out the back due to his defender moving off to attempt impact on the ball. Took a stunning mark and goaled. And missed at least 2 that someone of his skill should kick. Then seemed to hunt number 5 and burnt some team mates in a position to score in the last quarter.

Obviously extremely talented... hasn't seemed as consistent but that is difficult in a young team that is struggling.

There is also a possibility that he plays a lot better in a better team. However, I am not sure we would want that much salary going to a player who seems inconsistent.

Ridiculous talent though!

Bolton is worth Pick 1 and them something else as well

I am not joking

If he went to Freo, you could win the flag

He would be your best player, best goal kicker, quickest midfielder, Most dynamic match changing player on your list, by a mile

Don't stress though, this will never ever happen.

Bolton is worth Pick 1 and them something else as well

I am not joking

If he went to Freo, you could win the flag

He would be your best player, best goal kicker, quickest midfielder, Most dynamic match changing player on your list, by a mile

Don't stress though, this will never ever happen.

He would not be our best player and based on last season and this season he isn't your best player.

We are in the window for the next bunch of years so of course he would help.

All of this only goes to my point that the sides would be starting too far apart.

He would not be our best player and based on last season and this season he isn't your best player.

We are in the window for the next bunch of years so of course he would help.

All of this only goes to my point that the sides would be starting too far apart.

lol

If Shai goes to Freo, you would be flag favorites

He would completely change the expectations of the team, on his own

lol

And Yet in your side he doesn’t even move the needle .

Conditional player

will rot away at Richmond whilst your club plays stingray at the bottom of the ladder for years to come before your club begs us to take him off your hands in 3 years for a 3rd rounder

Just one more thing about Shai and Freo.

If Freo could pick any player in the league, I don't think there is any other player that they would prefer

No ruckman, no mids thats for sure, KPD are ok, maybe a KPF, but Tracey is coming along beautifully, and the extra ruck, can help up forward.

So if I was to pick a player for Freo, it would be Shai, he would make be incredible for them

Shai is perfect for Freo

Conditional player

will rot away at Richmond whilst your club plays stingray at the bottom of the ladder for years to come before your club begs us to take him off your hands in 3 years for a 3rd rounder

ah well, lucky for you, he will never be your problem lol

lol

You have moved the goal posts. You claimed he would be our best player. He wouldn't, and he hasn't even been your best player in a team sitting second last. Or do you think he has been your best player this year or last year?

As to his value to us - he would be a great fit and add a lot up forward. His consistency is an issue but he is incredibly talented. The issue as I mentioned is cost and how far apart the teams are on his value.

You seem to have taken offence at me saying the teams would be too far apart on value, while saying he is incredibly talented. Again, your posts are only reinforcing that point.

I think we can. I think the issue is Richmond want way overs for Bolton who is a starting 18 player and contracted.

Bad enough Tigers are asking overs for an Out of contract Liam baker. I dread to even ask how much they want for Shai Bolton.
Exactly you cant afford him
Richmond will want you new born as well as draft picks

Conditional player

Let him rot away exactly like Pav , Fyfe , Walters have been rotting away but with the difference
He already has medals ;)

Bolton & Baker could both tell the young players at Freo what it feels like

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back