Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame for you guys then I guess 😉
Ohh no not in the super even draft! Dang it.
Sarcastic Shoot GIF by Tristen J. Winger

If Freo come to the party, it'll happen. Richmond will know there is no better chance to maximise his value and get draft capital than now. Especially as they know another year wont change anything about getting home.

I’m sure it will get done. We just have to wait until last day of trade week. Those late swap picks etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb Serong please

Personally it’s a shame to see Shai leave.

He’s a freak and will be pretty awesome to watch him in a quality side again like Fremantle.

It also gives them a genuine match winner with MCG and grand final experience which they don’t have a lot of.

Freo will be a scary outfit next year. Even more if they add baker.

I think this trade is pretty straight
Forward. Pick 8(Collingwood) and pick 17 (Port Adelaide) for Shai Bolton.

Freo fans will say it’s too much, Richmond fans will say the pick 17 has to be higher. But I think that deal gets it done.

The only thing complicating it is if Chad Warner requests a trade.

This is happening

The only way it doesn't happen is if Richmond want complete overs.

Freo have shown they are willing to play ball at the trade table, we regularly lose out on deals just to get them done.

I'll be most interested in what kind of $$ we can squeeze out of the tigers in this deal.

The other thing I'm interested in is whether baker and Bolton get tied into one deal.

This is happening

The only way it doesn't happen is if Richmond want complete overs.

Freo have shown they are willing to play ball at the trade table, we regularly lose out on deals just to get them done.

I'll be most interested in what kind of $$ we can squeeze out of the tigers in this deal.

The other thing I'm interested in is whether baker and Bolton get tied into one deal.
Tigers also typically friendly to trade with, so will be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back