Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope he does go, not just because we need draft capital, but it would be good to see him show his stuff in a top 8 side again..

He’s a freak and will be pretty awesome to watch him in a quality side again like Fremantle.
You ever feel so down on yourself that it's hard to take a compliment?
Thankyou brothers

Pick 7, 12 and 18 for Baker and Bolton with Richmond paying a chunk of salary ? Also Serong of course ( I want to be a part of the joke)

How can we say no
You Cant The Navy Comes Through GIF by Warner Archive

Damn 4 years left to run i cant see how a deal gets done Richmond are entitled to ask for anything its up to the buying club to satisfy them.
Depends on Richmond's stance. Do you keep a player who wants out, or do you get two firsts for him (possibly with something back?). Both clubs are pretty reasonable, but both clubs aren't desperate either. I think it gets done at a price no one except the list teams at Freo and Richmond are happy with. Warner being available would complicate it; but still doable if AFL allows us out of the using firsts issue given Warner's and previously Jackson's age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be interesting to see freo fans convince themselves that the bloke they thought was not in the top 20 of players picked in his draft, is now worth 3, first round picks because he plays might play for Freo, maybe.

The internet keeps receipts

It will be interesting to see freo fans convince themselves that the bloke they thought was not in the top 20 of players picked in his draft, is now worth 3, first round picks because he plays might play for Freo, maybe.

The internet keeps receipts

You’re not getting 3 1sts for Bolton lol

Pick 9 plus something… not sure what the latter will be.

Yep.

But the 'something' would probably be something substantial (think late 1st or equivalent rather than a 3rd rounder).

and if Richmond covers part of his salary, that price would go up from there.

Curious part would be if they want Baker as well...fitting both in, from both a trade and salary cap perspective would be a stretch. Even more so if WCE is interested in one or both of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back