Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep if Richmond football department is anything like their supporters and carry on like pork chops at the trade table walls and co will simply move on to Pickett and Melbourne and offer freos exquisite bounty of picks to them.

What a disaster that would end up being for a ground zero rebuilding RFC
We gave up lots for Taranto & Hopper, do you think we going to get less for players that Richmond probably believe are better players.

We gave up lots for Taranto & Hopper, do you think we going to get less for players that Richmond probably believe are better players.
Bolton, Rioli and Baker are better than Taranto?

Pick 9. Richmond need as many high draft picks than they can get ahead of Tassie coming in. See how desperate they are to keep a player who wants out.

Pretty sure Shai is aware if the deal isn’t adequate in our eyes, he’s staying

Yep if Richmond football department is anything like their supporters and carry on like pork chops at the trade table walls and co will simply move on to Pickett and Melbourne and offer freos exquisite bounty of picks to them.

What a disaster that would end up being for a ground zero rebuilding RFC

And then Melbourne say stick your drafts, Kozzy is contracted. Then what? Freo has all those draft picks and still miss finals in 2025. Don't get too cocky.

Pretty sure Shai is aware if the deal isn’t adequate in our eyes, he’s staying
I'm sure he his but what's the point in keeping him when a top 10 pick is on offer? If Freo think they can get Warner next year they'll want to store as much capital as possible. If we blow two first rounders on Bolton we'll know it's not happening.

You lot are literally the ones creaming yourselves over all these trades 🤦

What ever Kysaiah does is his choice.
So were your mob until you were ruled out.

It’s just what happens.

So were your mob until you were ruled out.

It’s just what happens.

Maybe because Kysaiah has had actual links and ties to Port unlike Fremantle. So yeah, there's more reason for them to be excited. You lot IMO don't really care about who he is, his family or what it actually means. Clearly just want a good player.

Maybe because Kysaiah has had actual links and ties to Port unlike Fremantle. So yeah, there's more reason for them to be excited. You lot IMO don't really care about who he is, his family or what it actually means. Clearly just want a good player.
What does it mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo has been linked to him at every single occasion Port have.

I’m glad you want him for his family and not because of the role he’ll play for you team. You’re definitely morally superior to the lot of us.

What does it mean?

Well for starters, just one simple example is similar to that of a father-son legacy. A premiership legacy. Etc etc.. people get excited because of memories that mean something. Especially with reunions and having past player legends sons potentially playing again together. Burgoyne's, Pickett's Ebert's... etc etc.. no different to Nick Daicos for Collingwood.

Same with Motlop for certain clubs or even Rioli

I don't recall anything that's been Pickett for Fremantle.

Bro you you literally traded in a guy that tried to smuggle marijuana through the Darwin airport and got caught by a sniffer dog 😂

And?

Appears very evident that Willie Rioli is shining and doing extremely well at Port. Glad he ended up there especially after things that happened personally to him.

I'm sure he his but what's the point in keeping him when a top 10 pick is on offer? If Freo think they can get Warner next year they'll want to store as much capital as possible. If we blow two first rounders on Bolton we'll know it's not happening.

Because who knows how the new draftee will turn out. Odds are not as good as Shai. That’s the point of keeping him if we don’t feel adequately compensated

You don't pass on potentially getting Bolton and Pickett. You get them and if by some bizarre accounting you have enough for Warner, you deal with it next year. Bolton is definitely costing two firsts

I reckon this gets done early, one of the first trades completed I reckon, Bolton wants to come to us, we want Bolton in, 9 and 17 is a fair swap for him, slightly overs but so be it.

Pickett is going to be the one that drags out a bit.

Now factor in us pitching in a lot of salary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I stopped reading there mate, I reckon a lot of others did too

You gave up pick 12 and 19 for a 24 year old former pick 2 who went and won your best and fairest in his first year at the tigers. Are you disengenuous or just dopey?
Twas when we mistakenly thought we were in contention for a 4th flag. We clearly non longer think that now

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back