PAFC2004

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Bite, New York Yankees
I was at the heaven night club in Adelaide last night, and shane crawford was doing some sort of celebrity appearance.

With all the speculation lately about his "personal life", seeing him dance on stage to the YMCA really made me laugh. :D

Get over this whole 'is he gay' thing. I dont think he is, he is a bloody champion. Who cares if he likes his cuddles, how does that make him less of a hetrosexual? Maybe you guys bagging him are the ****s but just wanna bag him. Grow up ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Opposition said:
Get over this whole 'is he gay' thing. I dont think he is, he is a bloody champion. Who cares if he likes his cuddles, how does that make him less of a hetrosexual? Maybe you guys bagging him are the ****s but just wanna bag him. Grow up ****
I think he acts like it a little much, which is why people assume he is.

Does it really matter if he is gay? He is a great player and that's what really matters. Also, if he is gay, then would some players think twice before they dive into a pack with Crawf in there?

The Opposition said:
he may act a little odd but that is just his personality, and for the guys who are so desperate to know stop being ****, and if your so into him go for him yourselves.

Where did I ever say there was something wrong with it?
I thought it was rather amusing, that's all. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Crawford - YMCA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back