Shane Crawford

Remove this Banner Ad

he has got his passion back, and is playing like a kid, care-free again.

Unfortunately some players *cough* spider *cough* feel the need to switch clubs in order to try and find the passion

Shithouse.

First instinct now is to run sideways and backwards and to put a massive looping handball, hospital job style, into the path of a teammate who is under pressure.

Shadow of his former self, which is a shame, and i wouldn't like his chances of playing many more years.

Shithouse.

First instinct now is to run sideways and backwards and to put a massive looping handball, hospital job style, into the path of a teammate who is under pressure.

Shadow of his former self, which is a shame, and i wouldn't like his chances of playing many more years.

What games have you been watching this year??

Terrible post.

Shithouse.

I agree that he's made a lot of noticable errors with hospital handpasses, particularly in the first 5 or 6 rounds, but they've been more than compensated for with the number of perfect lace out passes he's put on the chests of our forwards. He's having a damn good year, I get the feeling you're focusing just a little too much on the negatives and not noticing the positives.

Having said that, Memo Shane: Always look for an option by foot!

I think crawf has been pretty good, he has been enjoying the fact that he is not the number one midfielder

sometimes his decision making has been a bit ordinary, but overall I am happy with him

He was superb when his first instinct was to belt forward and kick the ball quickly. He was doing it late last year, and maybe he still has a bit of time before he hits his peak.

Lets hope we have people presenting for him and he can nail these passes instead of handballing to players under pressure.

Shithouse.

Agreed. Why does he insist on 30m handballs when he should be kicking 30m passes.

A fair few of the Hawthorn turnovers against the swans were directly from Crawford.

I agree that he's made a lot of noticable errors with hospital handpasses, particularly in the first 5 or 6 rounds, but they've been more than compensated for with the number of perfect lace out passes he's put on the chests of our forwards. He's having a damn good year, I get the feeling you're focusing just a little too much on the negatives and not noticing the positives.

Echoing my thoughts. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes just ruining his reputation now. - had the cance to seal it on saturday -Instead Nick davis did it at the ohter end.

Thats 2 games now.

The inexperience of our experienced players is letting us down

Trent Croad Board.

? Croad was traded to Frero against his will if that's what you are talking about.

If you are talking about coming from Freo back to Hawthorn - well yeah, all he wanted to do was play for the Hawks.

You mean the fact that he's now back at Hawthorn? All that means is he realised he wasn't going to experience any more success with the Dockers, than he would with Hawthorn.

OK dipwad, here's the difference.

Croad didn't leave looking for money or success. He was simply traded by the club in order to gain a number 1 draft pick. He wanted to stay and was happy to return for no other reason than Hawthorn is where he always wanted to play.

Stop talking shit Dopey.:mad:

OK dipwad, here's the difference.

Croad didn't leave looking for money or success. He was simply traded by the club in order to gain a number 1 draft pick. He wanted to stay and was happy to return for no other reason than Hawthorn is where he always wanted to play.

Stop talking shit Dopey.:mad:

Yes, he was conveniently traded back to his old club, yet there were no alterior motives. You're a pretty gullible person, but it must make life nice n simple for you, atleast in your own head.

Yes, he was conveniently traded back to his old club, yet there were no alterior motives. You're a pretty gullible person, but it must make life nice n simple for you, atleast in your own head.

Not gullible, just intelligent. I don't go looking for ulterior motives or conspiracy theories when they don't exist. You keep living in your fantasy world of mystery, spies and espionage though.:rolleyes:

Mate u should get ur facts right before posting rubbish like that... Croady never wanted to leave Hawthorn and the supporters never wanted him to leave.. Spider on the other hand is a mercenary will nerer be loyal to a club... u would do well to remember that

Not gullible, just intelligent. I don't go looking for ulterior motives or conspiracy theories when they don't exist. You keep living in your fantasy world or mystery, spies and espionage though.:rolleyes:

Almost every player has a motive buddy, especially players who have a chance to jump from a leaking boat (Freo) onto a safer ride (Hawthorn). And if you need to take the cheap option of pointing out one spelling error, to try to gain the upper hand in an arguement, then i think that says something about you.

*insert pretentious eye-roll smiley here*

Mate u should get ur facts right before posting rubbish like that... Croady never wanted to leave Hawthorn and the supporters never wanted him to leave.. Spider on the other hand is a mercenary will nerer be loyal to a club... u would do well to remember that

Trust me, if Fremantle were in a potentially successful position like the Hawks are at the minute, Croad would have stayed. But, you're about to tell me different because you know him personally, right?

Almost every player has a motive buddy, especially players who have a chance to jump from a leaking boat (Freo) onto a safer ride (Hawthorn). And if you need to take the cheap option of pointing out one spelling error, to try to gain the upper hand in an arguement, then i think that says something about you.

*insert pretentious eye-roll smiley here*

Want motive - OK - not happy at Freo (a side on the up) but I love Hawthorn and will go back there to play even though they are languishing in the lower reaches of the ladder with the club currently in a state of turmoil. Pretty simple and factual.

There was no need to point out the spelling error to gain upper hand, I already had it. I just pointed it out because it made me feel good.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Crawford

Remove this Banner Ad

Back