Shane Crawford

Remove this Banner Ad

You're losing this one badly, DA.

Croad was a Hawk fan before joining the club originally and NEVER wanted to leave the club in the first place.

Had the club not engineered the 2001 trade then he would have been a lifelong Hawk fan and player.

Everitt skipped out on St Kilda when they were struggling, NOT because he had any deep affiliation with the club, but purely because he wrongly thought it provided him with a better vehicle for playing in a premiership side (and earning big money).

He's skipped off to Sydney on the same grounds.

Croad is all about the club, while Everitt is all about what he feels the club may do for him.

Big difference.

Trust me, if Fremantle were in a potentially successful position like the Hawks are at the minute, Croad would have stayed. But, you're about to tell me different because you know him personally, right?

You give meaning to the word ####er. He wasn't traded last week idiot. The trade was 4-5 years ago when Freo were starting to establish themselves as the 'it' team and Hawthorn were at an all time low.

God I hate that Croad - jumping on the Hawks bandwagon like that. What a complete prick to leave the Dockers high and dry just when they needed him.:rolleyes:

Shithouse.

First instinct now is to run sideways and backwards and to put a massive looping handball, hospital job style, into the path of a teammate who is under pressure.

Shadow of his former self, which is a shame, and i wouldn't like his chances of playing many more years.

Jeez, you've been watching a different bloke to me. He makes the odd error like everyone else but he's been excellent this season. His delivery by foot to leading forwards is second only to Hodge. Would love to know how many lace out passes Buddy has received from Crawf this year. There were a few alone in that Essendon game.

wow, I hope Crawf reads this thread, I am sure after all his years of playing at the top level he could be better just by taking the advice of some BF posters ;)

Jeez, you've been watching a different bloke to me. He makes the odd error like everyone else but he's been excellent this season. His delivery by foot to leading forwards is second only to Hodge. Would love to know how many lace out passes Buddy has received from Crawf this year. There were a few alone in that Essendon game.

Crawf has been largely excellent this season, as is reflected in the BF medal tally.

He makes the occasional blunder, but this is more than compensated for by his endeavour and willingness to run and create.

I do agree, however, that he'd be better off foregoing the 30m handballs for 30m kicks.

The bottom line is that I'm just happy to see him lining-up for us.

wow, I hope Crawf reads this thread, I am sure after all his years of playing at the top level he could be better just by taking the advice of some BF posters ;)

Haha.

Yeah, excellent call, Mule.

It could be a bit like Homer's brother.

His life was an unbridled success, until he found out he was a Simpson. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Crawford

Remove this Banner Ad

Back