Shattered

Remove this Banner Ad

Words can't describe it... Shattered doesn't even begin to cover it. In the end we tried hard but just didn't want to win. You don't miss goals, miss tackles and drop chest marks if you want to win finals. I think as a supporter I have been coaxed into this notion of being happy that the players tried but I'm no longer happy with that, we need to win these games and getting close just isn't good enough.

Just really proud of our team. Came up a little short and made some big mistakes there in the last quarter, most probably due to inexperience. But gave it their all and that third quarter was amazing. Considering how young we are there are good things ahead for us.

So Judd's third term was pretty ordinary huh. Geez definitely not in the top 10 players anymore, not like he can completely turn a game on its head or anything....

I feel for you boys, that dominance period in the 3rd and early 4th should of just converted but thats easy for us to say..

The one that hurt was when Judd ran in 20meters out of goal and did a odd banana.

Bad luck guys wanted you to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed that we let them jump us again after stating we'd put a lot of effort into the opening minutes. Boys showed tremendous heart to get back in front, before running out of legs.

Hopefully over the pre-season, Ratts gets the nasty attitude that's missing out of some of the boys. They are still too nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shattered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back