Shaun Burgoyne cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

He lined him up because he fell into Hayes as Hayes was tackled to the ground. If he didn't line him up he would have gone over the top.

He was falling down simultaneously with Hayes being slung.

Great decision.

Ever since that dud Schwab was replaced by McKay, the tribunal hasn't been that bad this year, compared to last.

Doesn't McKay head up the match review panel that tried to suspend Shaun in the first place?

Very good decision...

now hopefully for that soft **** charge against Thomas to be thrown out

IMO any charge which results in less than 100 points (and a game) should result in the points not carrying over.

Love watching him play but what a disgraceful result...

This is what the rule tightening was meant to stop

Not going for the ball, clearly just went for the man and should have got at least 3-4

Complete and utter disgrace. The guy lines Hayes up and who knows what damage he could have caused to his neck. The tribunal is a farce.

Oh gee look whos talking didn't Bock do the same thing only head on?? Oh wait look at Bassett, if that wasn't deliberate I dunno what is. Go shove it neh neh. GOOO Jr Burga!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet another rule gone down the drain:

Chopping of the arms - non-existant
Hands in the back - non-existant
30 second shot clock - non-existant
Onus on the player that is making contact with the head - non-existant

Rules committee spend Summer stuffing the game up, and the rest of us have to put pressure on to gradually get the game back.

I think all of you are just jealous cause Shaun is a good player and he kills most your teams in the centre. What about Bassett's? You didn't jump to defend him cause you know he should of got at least a week. There's heaps of players who should of been suspended this year that haven't been. Maybe its because we're a game up on you cows

Chopping of the arms - non-existant
No no. I saw one incident over the weekend where they brought it back randomly for one decision. It's like the tripping rule, it only applies in the case of Dustin Fletcher.

EDIT: Just realised what that sounded like. I'm not saying the Chopping the Arms decision was against Fletch, don't even think it was our game TBH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Burgoyne cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back