Shaun Burgoyne offered 2 weeks with an early plea

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagreed with the johnson decision as i do with this rubbish. It will and has cost players brownlows and has cost clubs big games because the tribunal is so inept.

If Hayes didn't get swung around there would be nothing to answer.

Brings back memories of Rnd 22 2005 :rolleyes:

WTF are you guys on about, you can't loosen a collarbone or make it weaker so that it breaks later!? It either snaps ie fractures or completly cracks or it doesn't.

I have a feeling that these Saints supporters are about 14 years old with that logic.

There will be no pain associated with the collarbone unless it is fractured/broken. Soft tissue injuries are unlikely there as.. um... there isn't much soft tissue there.

Yeah I know .... but its not me that needs the education.

I am saying what came exactly out of the club doctors mouth on MMM after the game on friday.

No your not ...... he isn't going to comment on incidents on the field.

Lenny hurt the collarbone....had general soreness in the neck and shoulder...

Regardless of whether or not Burgoyne caused the injury, you cannot base the merits of a report on that. Accidents happen. If someone is injured due to an accident, you can't report them for that.

Lenny hurt the collarbone....had general soreness in the neck and shoulder...

What did he hurt in the collarbone - it was either broken or it was not.

Neck and shoulder sorenes, much more likely to have been caused by Kanes tackle putting him hard into the ground than Shaun sliding over the top.

I'm not arguing the decision - I'll leave that for the club if they wish, but you are telling porkies to try and make a case.

Regardless of whether or not Burgoyne caused the injury, you cannot base the merits of a report on that. Accidents happen. If someone is injured due to an accident, you can't report them for that.

I never said that he should get reported for injuring (or not) Lenny. Just putting the point out there.

I think it deserves 1. But 2 is reasonable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda fans have a history of wearing Red, Black and White glasses when trying to look at things. Think back to 1997. They still think they would have won the Grand Final if Peter Everitt played, no questions asked. All of this despite Adelaide missing Modra, Vardy and Ricciuto.

I never said that he should get reported for injuring (or not) Lenny. Just putting the point out there.

I think it deserves 1. But 2 is reasonable.

Although I may sound hypocritical for suggesting this, you do seem rather biased. I would honestly think that any player caught doing the same thing deserves nothing more than a reprimand.

there was definitely circumstances as to y the hit was higher than burgoyne planned, as in wet conditions falling over, another player tackling etc. but i think at the end of the day it was a shoulder charge to what was going to be the back, ended up the head, and it didn't look real great on replay...

i thought he might get 2 weeks even tho its probably not 100% deserved...

would probably have a case at appeal

They finally caught up with little sniper. He's been at since he hit the scene.

Cant forget the hit he put on Stephen Doyle, way after he marked it, that put him out for the season a few years back. The **** got 1 week and Goodes gets 1 with an early plea. Every DOG has his day.

They finally caught up with little sniper. He's been at since he hit the scene.

Cant forget the hit he put on Stephen Doyle, way after he marked it, that put him out for the season a few years back. The **** got 1 week and Goodes gets 1 with an early plea. Every DOG has his day.

You sir are an idiot. You clearly have no idea what a sniper is or how they play. Obviously supporting Sydney it's clear you are late to real football.

You sir are an idiot. You clearly have no idea what a sniper is or how they play. Obviously supporting Sydney it's clear you are late to real football.

Been following it for 50 years you turkey. Seen plenty of snipers in my time and Burgoyne is right up there with the best of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun Burgoyne offered 2 weeks with an early plea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back