Sheedy = Hypocrite

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont worry about Sheeds his time is nigh.;)

We will be very active this coming draft and it wont involve Sheeds or his beloved Essendon.:thumbsu:

Listening to 927, and a great bit of news is that Sheeds is having a shoulder reconstruction. That's not the good news lol - good luck with the op, Sheeds.

But this week will mark the longest losing streak in their history. Sheeds may not be there to coach them because of the op. They say he will desperately try and coach them, but may not be able to. Leaves someone else to coach them, and if they win, be an interesting turn of events.

The White Tiger said:
Dream on the bloke is a virgin,14 year old DREAMER. Only person it sounds like his nailing is YOU. But fom behind doesnt count.
......... crickets chirping ................................................................................................................................................ distant sound of a trains horn as it gently sidles into the station ......................................................

pantsdown said:
Dont worry about Sheeds his time is nigh.;)

We will be very active this coming draft and it wont involve Sheeds or his beloved Essendon.:thumbsu:
Mate ... if they were on a Monopoly board they would be Old Kent rd.

I`m just LMAO @ their priority being at the end of the first round as opposed to pick one ... if they even get a priority at all ... isn`t it only 8 wins over two years now ? How many did they win last year ?

Sheedy is a dog........I can remember going week in week out to the footy in the 80's and 90's wondering when Sheedy was going to come over and help his old team...........well, beside the odd appearance and pointless gesture....... that guy just left us to shrivel up and die on the vine........I hate the guy........he thinks he played for the Bummers.....he really believes it.

Sheedy knew he had the fodder at Essendon.....if he's such a great coach, why didn't he take Richmond when we were cr@p and turn them into a good side....why?.......because he knew he couldn't.

Never mention that guy in the same breathe as Captain 'Blood'. I've seen nearly every MCG-Waverley-Vic Park-Arden St-Windy Hill-Lake Side-Whitten Oval game that guy played. Believe me, the guy was a straight ahead player, but also was a sly poser. The amount of times he feigned a whack against the likes of quality players like Robert Walls was a joke. While Francis Bourke had the honest characteristics of say, todays Kellaways, Sheedy was a jib.

The guy talks cr@p, and nowadays he's talking more than ever to save his own neck. I hope O'Donnell gets a win out of the Bombers so someone else can have a crack at Windy Hill.

Whe cares about sheedy everybody should be glad after those rumors of him coming to tigerland to coach. Luckely for us we got WALLACE and we are in the rebuilding and look to have a future again.

Also its seems good they we didnt get Solomon hasnt been in to gooder form wouldnt mind Mcphee though in our side LOL.

Sheedy has been a hypocrite for a while now it doesnt matter we should be looking forward to st kilda this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheedy = Hypocrite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back