Shemons tell their player's welfare to GAGF, force a bloke back onto the ground with a pierced lung and spleen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when you think Simon Badlose's club's reputation could sink no further...

The club came under fire for allowing Petracca back onto the field against the Magpies after he was hurt at the end of the first quarter.

"I don't care if you're dying, if you don't get back out there, I'll finish you myself!" Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin screamed at Petracca.

How do we repair the culture of this once great club?

Pickle juice and he'll be right.

monty python scratch GIF

jokes aside, hearing cameron ling say that he wanted to see the wobbles players get physical with him made me feel sick.

he's clearly injured! anyone with an eye could tell he was munted, why would you want some thugs to go rough him up?

jokes aside, hearing cameron ling say that he wanted to see the wobbles players get physical with him made me feel sick.

he's clearly injured! anyone with an eye could tell he was munted, why would you want some thugs to go rough him up?
If you are out there you are fair game. In a competitive sport it makes perfect sense.

Lloydy would have been the first one in for a cheap shot.

Ling was a fine player and a strong captain, but at times a deeply unethical player. He once scratched an opponents face to get him dragged under the blood rule.

A. Petracca is ****ing hard.
B. 'Duty of Care' is apparently just a random string of words from the dictionary at Melbourne.

You could see after he walked off in pain it was a serious injury.
The Melbourne doctor let him go back on with 4 broken ribs that were sticking into his spleen, he would have known the ribs were broken.
Disgusting from Melbourne and Cameron Ling also disgraced himself, as did Goodwin who did nothing.

The Melbourne doctor let him go back on with 4 broken ribs that were sticking into his spleen, he would have known the ribs were broken.
Disgusting from Melbourne and Cameron Ling also disgraced himself, as did Goodwin who did nothing.
Maybe Demons could change their theme song to risking spleen and shin. At least it isn't risking head and shin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With tough players like Gawn, Petracca and Schache out there it's amazing their dynasty ended so quickly.

With tough players like Gawn, Petracca and Schache out there it's amazing their dynasty ended so quickly.
Had they managed to retain the great J Watts then I daresay they'd be on track to win their 5th flag in a row this year. Unfortunately their poor culture drove out such gentlemen.

Sadly the Dees have massive cultural issues.

Had they managed to retain the great J Watts then I daresay they'd be on track to win their 5th flag in a row this year. Unfortunately their poor culture drove out such gentlemen.
No player ever developed "hamstring awareness" from a 2am session of **** and swimming.

Theory checks out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back