Certified Legendary Thread Shhhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guys heal much better than others. Let's hope Stratts is in the exceptional bracket. If he is, and scans show the all clear, we may see him by round 20. What a massive boost this would be.

It is a possibility as it was a PCL injury. If it was a full reco, then forget it.

Heal Stratts, heal. Heal Stratts heal. Our new mantra. :)

(points at balloon).

Rd.2, 2010.

"Also at training, Trent Croad was in attendance, doing some strange slips catching exercise with a tennis ball. Was almost like watching that scene from the Karate Kid"

(watches said balloon slowly deflate).

Even if slightly ahead of schedule I would still be leaving it till next year. Mindsets already have him gone for the year so I don't see any point in turning that around and risking an injury again just because they couldn't wait.

Barlow is the perfect example - first game back in the WAFL next week but I'm sure the club would of loved nothing more than to rush him back because he has been out on the track training for a while now and apparently his core fitness is quite good.

Shhhhh would like to add that Ben Stratton is progressing very well, yet do not be under the illusion that there is any timetable, or date for him to return this year. That eventuality is highly unlikely and it is not being mentioned, factored in or planned for.

Benny was at my primary school on Tuesday for a clinic with our 3/4 kids. He is looking in pretty good shape, said recovery was going well but would not be drawn on a return date.

Lovely young bloke and did a fantastic job of representing the HFC.

I'm sorry Shhhh but I don't want to become too attached to you.

First I was told Humphrey B Bear was fake, then the tooth fairy wasn't real, then the Easter Bunny was deceiving everyone, and then finally the jolly fat man was in fact just dressing up as the jolly fat man :mad:

So as you can see, everything/one I have once loved has turned out to be fake (except for a few of those dancing girls but that's a story for another time) so no love for you, Shhhh, or otherwise it'll break my heart if you turn out to be fake too :(

In other news, that last drink was way too strong...

(thanks for the news re. stratts)

Shhhhh would like to add that Ben Stratton is progressing very well, yet do not be under the illusion that there is any timetable, or date for him to return this year. That eventuality is highly unlikely and it is not being mentioned, factored in or planned for.

Shhhhhh,

Can you please break the news that Cameron Bruce, is back running at full pelt, and will be in contention for a senior recall in the next 2-3 weeks.

Now that is breaking news that will definately lift HFC supporters spirits with the loss of Roughie, Sewell and Cyril in recent weeks.

Bruce is making a run for the finals to make a 'DEW' like comeback a.k.a 2008:D

Shhhhhh,

Can you please break the news that Cameron Bruce, is back running at full pelt, and will be in contention for a senior recall in the next 2-3 weeks.

Now that is breaking news that will definately lift HFC supporters spirits with the loss of Roughie, Sewell and Cyril in recent weeks.

Cheers GH. Kudos to you sir :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shhhhhh,

Also read in the Age today that X.Ellis is playing VFL this week

Also read in the Age today that X.Ellis is playing VFL this week

Yes, Ellis is playing, not dominating. Needs a month to earn his spot.

I'm happy to report that there are no changes for tomorrow's match against Collingwood. Terrific spirit and belief amongst the team.

I hear that Hawthorn is launching a very exciting fan competition this week. Thursday is what I hear. A great prize to be won - one that commemorates our five decades of flags. Stay tuned.

Jordan Lisle will be operated on tomorrow for a depressed fracture of the cheekbone. Not season ending at this stage, but the lad will miss some football.

Problem with that is that the kid that went down is the last KPP we had left fit. How is Cobler coming along Shhhh? News?

I have heard it's not all as bad as what we have naturally come to expect - certainly not worst case scenario. (Shoe)

Short term, it stinks...but when we get these guys all fit at the same time in the future...Exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back