Shit Selwood Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Will Patrick Dangerfield be charged by the MRP for headbutting Joel Selwood?

First, he needs to stop trying to tackle players with his face.

Now, i know with you being a Port supporter, that you wouldn't have seen to many of your players at the bottom of the pack, but this is what happens when you get an "Inside" player on your team. They take some hits in the head

Maybe after Port dispose of Chocko, one of them might get a game

Re: Joel Selwood's breakfast bowl

Very upset........no-one to protect us from the marauding country folk........their pitchforks, steel capped boots and offensive odours

You better be scared. We're coming for you this weekend. You'll probably have left the ground by 3/4 time though so you wont have to worry too much about running into us after the game.

Disgraceful Selwood

Nothing makes me want to vomit more than hearing endless plaudits for a disgraceful player who falls at the knees and ducks his head at every contested possession.

Actually, what makes me even more sick is that he gets a free kick for this well rehearsed tactic every single time. I've never seen an AFL player get away with this BS for so long.

Surely a new rule will be introduced for this staging act?

I'm sure you all know who this player is...just in case he plays for Geelong and his name is Joel Selwood.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Disgraceful Selwood

Nothing makes me want to vomit more than hearing endless plaudits for a disgraceful player who falls at the knees and ducks his head at every contested possession.

Actually, what makes me even more sick is that he gets a free kick for this well rehearsed tactic every single time. I've never seen an AFL player get away with this BS for so long.

Surely a new rule will be introduced for this staging act?

I'm sure you all know who this player is...just in case he plays for Geelong and his name is Joel Selwood.:thumbsdown:

Have you not seen Jordan Lewis or Sam Mitchell play. If they attacked the footy as hard as Selwood they may win a couple of free kicks as well.

Selwood selwood selwood

Is it the new fashion to make a selwood thread??

geelong supporters get a bit touchy over this subject so guys lay off the geelong hard man

its not his fault he has knee problems worse than a 200Kg weight lifter

Re: Disgraceful Selwood

Not only that mate, but did you know Rhys Palmer won the Rising Star ahead of Rioli last year?

The injustice never ends for you poor Hawks.

how ****ing shithouse is selwood

he is just so ****ing shithouse
i would just absolutely hate to have him in my team
i would rather a giant potato in my team, because really potatoes are the same thing
kepler bradley> Joel Selwood
get a hard ball get selwood!
soft shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit Selwood Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back