Live Event Shithouse Saturday | Filthy Handbaggers vs The AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh, beat us when it matters. Won't make up for that finals demolition last year :thumbsu:
You seem to have a contrary view point when you’re speaking about Richmond, I wonder why that might be:think:

playing the Aints in Tassie, and yes we know your obsessed with #33 - now back to the matter in hand, how did Shitney beat Gellonk without Buddy, no recognised forward line, and a coach who took an hour to adjust? The game should have been iced at 3/4 time.
Lol st kilda. They are just as good as carltank.

Hawks likely to lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wahwah even on your cheat ground with cheaty Stevic sucking off Danger and Duckwood, you still couldn’t beat an undermanned Swans. Just admit it, you is our Kardinia biatches!!
Im really feeling quite affectionate towards you Bloodz tonight.
Without Buddy in the side it was easy to cheer you on, honestly I think youre a far better side without him...
A far better side than Gelolong that is.

Quick question: If Geelong has the "bestest midfield in AFL history!" according to their fans, why did Sydney win the last 12 clearances of the game?

Quick question: If Geelong has the "bestest midfield in AFL history!" according to their fans, why did Sydney win the last 12 clearances of the game?
The CoLA's studied their former teammate.

Im really feeling quite affectionate towards you Bloodz tonight.
Without Buddy in the side it was easy to cheer you on, honestly I think youre a far better side without him...
A far better side than Gelolong that is.
Swap him back for Tommy boy?

No restraint. We were gaaaaaaaawn, umpiring was disgusting, we were four goals down going into the last with half our side out, and we played a blinder.

Yeah, we did get ****ed by the maggot (;))

The difference was this. When we had the ascendancy, you didn't let us score much. When you had the ascendancy we couldn't stop you scoring.

Our last quarter was as bad as yours was good.

The most aggravating thing about Geelong is that when they switch off, they're ****en shithouse. Pack 'o campaigners. Hate them :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, we did get ****** by the maggot (;))

The difference was this. When we had the ascendancy, you didn't let us score much. When you had the ascendancy we couldn't stop you scoring.

Our last quarter was as bad as yours was good.

The most aggravating thing about Geelong is that when they switch off, they're ****en shithouse. Pack 'o campaigners. Hate them :mad::mad::mad:
Yeah I thought our defense held up well under a lot of pressure, especially in the 3rd quarter. We were on the ropes...

Needless to say things got pretty loud in db’s lounge room in the fourth. One of best comebacks in quite a while.

I like that Ratagoloea, he should’ve rucked more, especially in the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back