Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

a lot of our players are going to leave if louie isnt replaced

Hearing there will be a mass cleanout of the fitness department at the end of thr year.

Do you know of any names coming in to replace them?

Getting rebuilt around Meehan ?

Yeah, I heard we are into that dr that chopped off that kid's penis apparently a huge improvement on our list.
dex copy.jpg

Cody Weightman on the Sunday footy show: horrific recurring dislocated elbow injury required surgery. Initial outlook 6-8 week recovery, back in 4. FMD an ingrown toenail at Punt Rd ends up an 8 week injury topped off with a side of gangrene.

Balme was running it until 2020 u moron. Liver Stone was Dimmas PA and that’s about the limit of his abilities
Dude agree to disagree but poo naming not playing nice. Man I want to strangle some but I don't come out and say it :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balme was running it until 2020 u moron. Liver Stone was Dimmas PA and that’s about the limit of his abilities

Balmey snacking on Monte Carlos in Melb in 2020. Gives you a pretty good pointer on what was actually happening.
I won't call you a moron though, that would be rude.

tiger_tough still thumbing down for louie 🤪
Kill You Reaction GIF

We are neither fit or strong

Significant amount of injuries soft tissue and we don't run out games.

(Perhaps for someone more qualified than me to judge but, our back and ACL injury list may also be the result of the wrong methods for strength training in AFL)

haha. Ok thanks for that concession.
So Livingstone ran the footy dept in 2020 and won the toughest flag to win. Got it.
Why didn’t he tap Dimma on the shoulder when he started banging the marketing chick? Might have stopped our dynasty ending early. Balme would have for sure.

Brooke Cotchin found out so no way Liver Stone didn’t know about it

Back