Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

qmmNRXw.jpg

Had this guy come in the post last week after having pre-ordered him a good three months back. He's pretty swish :)
All of them. Where did you get them?

All of them. Where did you get them?

You'd be hard pressed to find the Red nendoroid in many places anymore (not that it was widely available to start with). I pre-ordered when they were announced. There's some floating about on eBay and a few are on Pokevault I think but you'd be paying through the nose for it.

The Charizard and Venusaur figures are D-arts (along with Mewtwo and Blastoise which I don't own). Hard/expensive to find the Mewtwo, Charizard and Blastoise but you can readily enough get the Venusaur (amiami has it pretty cheap) because no one likes poor Venu :(. The D-arts line has been consolidated into the Figuarts line so all future releases will be under that (there is currently a Lucario and a newly released Mega Blaziken under that). These two have been released more recently so you'd have a better chance of getting them (amiami currently have both available).

What a terribly hard website to navigate. I will find these pokemon though, thanks!

amiami is a bit ugh navigation wise but I find it generally offers the cheapest stuff (as opposed to HLJ, 1999 etc) and a very good range of stuff. Their preowned section is also pretty nifty. If I knew Japanese I'd have a look at mandarake which has exclusively preowned stuff but random odds and ends that you'd be pressed to find elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im considering getting it, $115 though.
I had clicked buy and did all the paypal stuff but something happened and it didn't go through, it was then I realised it didn't actually play games. Im half thankful it didn't go through but it would still be pretty cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back