Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Purchased this earlier in the week and just got it today, going to relive some absolutely hugely nostalgic memories now. My favourite system is back in my possession!
k1mc.jpg

Also purchased a bunch of games, a rumble pak and a memory pak.

The games I got are:
Snowboard Kids (SK2 is going for a ridiculous price!)
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64
Ocarina of Time (never played this)
Super Mario 64
WWF No Mercy
WCW/NWO Revenge
Perfect Dark (never played this either)

Can't wait for the memories to come flooding back. **** emulation, this is the real shit right here.

I'm the same been playing my Dreamcast atm.

Purchased this earlier in the week and just got it today, going to relive some absolutely hugely nostalgic memories now. My favourite system is back in my possession!
k1mc.jpg

The games I got are:
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64
Super Mario 64
WWF No Mercy
WCW/NWO Revenge

Can't wait for the memories to come flooding back. **** emulation, this is the real shit right here.
One of the best ways to spend Valentines Day

Open to any suggestions of what to buy too, really want to get the cream of the crop.
Diddy Kong Racing, Starfox, DK 64, Resident Evil 2, Majoras Mask, Super Smash Bros, Gauntlet Legends. Never owned a N64, but these are the ones I remember playing at mates and loved!!ps :thumbsu: Goldeneye

Last edited:

The games I got are:
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64
Super Mario 64
WWF No Mercy
WCW/NWO Revenge

N64 has some of my fondest gaming childhood memories, i rebought one last but had to sell it help fund my XB1
Will definetly get another down the track and keep it this time.

You have never played Ocarina of Time!? Well you are in for a treat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many are cheap, really want Conker's Bad Fur Day, but that thing is going for huge dollars.

Was looking at picking up Banjo but just waiting for the right price.

Open to any suggestions of what to buy too, really want to get the cream of the crop.

Mischief Makers
Pilotwings 64
Lylat Wars
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Blast Corps
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pokemon Snap

That is utterly insane.

There are a few guys on my Steam friends list with well over 2000 games. One of them I added the day I started this account and he had 400 games. In the time I've amassed 1133 he has gotten over 1900.

That's well over a game a day... I think you, and your friends, might need help :p

It's not that difficult with all of the Indie bundles that get released. There are about two of them released a week nowadays if not more. They're worth buying if you don't have all of the games in them. You can easily palm off those that you don't to friends or whatever or keep them for trading.

However, I agree. I have a problem. :p

It's not that difficult with all of the Indie bundles that get released. There are about two of them released a week nowadays if not more. They're worth buying if you don't have all of the games in them. You can easily palm off those that you don't to friends or whatever or keep them for trading.

However, I agree. I have a problem. :p

See I've had Steam for a few years now, and I consider myself a heavy gamer. I buy countless bundles as well as go nuts at the sales.

Having said all that, my tally sits at 399 games. I can't even comprehend how you have that many and you've only had Steam since 2012 :p

Let me know how Tomb Raider is on XB1.
Been wanting to play it for awhile.

I'm going through Uncharted 3 now PS3 (bit late I know) and then I'm give this one a whirl. It's going to take a lot for this to beat the adventures of Nathan Drake but I've only heard good things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back