Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Sonic fan... I'm not regretting not owning a Wii U with Sega's exclusive arrangement with Nintendo. What a disaster Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric seems to be....

I watched the Giantbomb let's play of it. It's a disaster of a game. Although the Nintendo games on the Wii U are all quality so you're still missing out. ;)

As a Sonic fan... I'm not regretting not owning a Wii U with Sega's exclusive arrangement with Nintendo. What a disaster Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric seems to be....

Sonic Colours is probably the best of the Nintendo Sonic games (man that still sounds weird).

Lol not what I read. Didn't IGN and Gamespot and Polygon give it a 4/10?

Yeah it got bad reviews IGN were full on slamming the game in their video review but it still didn't stop me from purchasing the game.

I feel game reviews these days are nothing more than an opportunity to bitch and rant "oh the game is too easy" or "I don't like how that characters arms moves" people have become way too picky imo and don't enjoy the game for what it is.

Last edited:
Bought this game for $28 (price matching)

View attachment 95520
Got mine for $35 from Ebay a while back so good work.

So I called Nintendo on Monday. Few days later ...

331d8ba.jpg

I completely forgot I had bought this thing. Fail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only have Star Fox Amiibo.

Want to get my hands on Link but seem to sold out everywhere.

Just ordered Link from the EB games website, costs $2.50 extra in shipping but I have had no luck finding any at all. Fox is next on my list to find, may have to wait it out until another shipment comes in, prices on Ebay are a bit steep for that one.

Just ordered Link from the EB games website, costs $2.50 extra in shipping but I have had no luck finding any at all. Fox is next on my list to find, may have to wait it out until another shipment comes in, prices on Ebay are a bit steep for that one.

Some of the first run characters won't be coming back apparently.

Stalwarts like Mario & Link should be always available, but guys like Fox & Marth might not be

Some of the first run characters won't be coming back apparently.

Stalwarts like Mario & Link should be always available, but guys like Fox & Marth might not be

There's conflicting reports all over the place. I don't think its been definitely confirmed from Nintendo themselves but I would expect some to be available, albeit in lower quantities, down the track.

I gave up trying to get them all anyway, I'm just grabbing the characters i like.

2qc48t3.jpg

You can barely see Wii Party and Nintendo Land but I give no shits about them. Combined with Smash Bros and my Wii games (SMG1, Xenoblades, Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart), I have a steady catalogue to keep me busy.

Only problem: UK plugs because of where I bought it from. Need to wait for travel adapters. Dunno where I'd buy them in my location.

Remove this Banner Ad

Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back