Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this has been a bit of a joke for a lot of people, but I believe that it signals the death of any hope we have in finals.
Back in 2 or three weeks makes little difference. There is no way he will perform at his gut running best after this operation.
Not this year.
Irreplaceable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this has been a bit of a joke for a lot of people, but I believe that it signals the death of any hope we have in finals.
Back in 2 or three weeks makes little difference. There is no way he will perform at his gut running best after this operation.
Not this year.
Irreplaceable.
Scott Thompson only missed a week of football and he said in today’s paper that he felt fine after returning from the injury.If Sidebottom has any problems when he comes back it’ll be more likely to be psychological than physical.

We’re hiring some new fitness gurus to get him ready.

Reminds me of the old "two blokes go duck shooting" joke ...

... Two blokes, Adam and Bob go duck shooting. They go for hours without a quack. Then suddenly a duck rises above them, they both aim, fire, crack, splat goes the duck and it falls to the ground. They both run to the duck and get to it at the same time, and start arguing about who shot the duck. They argue and argue. And eventually Adam says,

Adam: "Look, I've got an idea, we can sort it out the old fashioned way, we take turns at kicking each other in the nuts and the first to give up loses the duck".
Bob: "OK, fair enough, sounds reasonable"
Adam: "Good, I'll start off kicking then"
Bob: "Righto then" and Bob stands with his legs spread while Adam takes a runup and launches an almighty torpedo punt into Bob's nuts.

Bob falls to the ground, writhes around for a long time, eventually collects himself "OK then, my turn"

Adam: "Nah, don't worry about it, keep the duck" ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back