Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

What does this do for any father son prospects?

Thanks. Thanks for that. Thanks.

Thanks.

In future when I'm looking for two word concepts that horrify the fu** out of me I will look back on "testicle meat" with fondness
I remember at our school farm, one of the more horrifying jobs I had was to slop about in pig shit and capture piglets. They were then tied by the farmer at the back feet and hung from a hook. With a couple of quick slashes of a razor blade, and a crescendo of squeals from the piglet, their testicles were removed.

It's what happened to those testicles that remains the strongest memory. They were thrown into the midst of a scrum of adult pigs, probably the parents of the piglets, who jostled each other for the pleasure of feasting on a testicle or two. Possibly the testicle of their own child.

I went to a respectable private school which I didn't think would expose innocents like myself to the stark reality of farm life. I thought the parent pigs would be more concerned about the squeals of their kiddies than the joy at eating their balls. I was a squeamish child when it came to animals.

To add another unpleasant element, the farmer chastised us - ' You're the worst lot I've ever seen working with pigs!'. I recall doing my best to secure a piglet as I slithered through the shit-soaked sty in pursuit. Having seen what happened to each of the piglets we caught, I doubt that any of us were really that keen to deliver them for castration.

I will never forgive that school for lots of thing, including this attempt to make a vegan of me.

I remember at our school farm, one of the more horrifying jobs I had was to slop about in pig s**t and capture piglets. They were then tied by the farmer at the back feet and hung from a hook. With a couple of quick slashes of a razor blade, and a crescendo of squeals from the piglet, their testicles were removed.

It's what happened to those testicles that remains the strongest memory. They were thrown into the midst of a scrum of adult pigs, probably the parents of the piglets, who jostled each other for the pleasure of feasting on a testicle or two. Possibly the testicle of their own child.

I went to a respectable private school which I didn't think would expose innocents like myself to the stark reality of farm life. I thought the parent pigs would be more concerned about the squeals of their kiddies than the joy at eating their balls. I was a squeamish child when it came to animals.

To add another unpleasant element, the farmer chastised us - ' You're the worst lot I've ever seen working with pigs!'. I recall doing my best to secure a piglet as I slithered through the s**t-soaked sty in pursuit. Having seen what happened to each of the piglets we caught, I doubt that any of us were really that keen to deliver them for castration.

I will never forgive that school for lots of thing, including this attempt to make a vegan of me.

Thanks for making the concept of "testicle meat," into the milder of tonight's brain assaults. I hope to **** this is some sort of extended Animal Farm analogy. If not, I guess your school based on the description is probably how we get Liberal party members so it's nice to know now where they come from.

Seriously.
Has any player ever given as much for the club?
And....I bet the bastard was still smiling when he got the news he had ruptured a nut.
Best clubman ever.

I love Steele.

And also....just for historical value....

Probably the best thread title ever posted on Bigfooty.

Even at his lowest point Sidey rises to the top.

The down side being a ruptured nut can take up to a month to heal.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Thanks for making the concept of "testicle meat," into the milder of tonight's brain assaults. I hope to fu** this is some sort of extended Animal Farm analogy. If not, I guess your school based on the description is probably how we get Liberal party members so it's nice to know now where they come from.
We do have a few of Boxer's relatives here. Like Saintly Viewed and Bad Horse. But they are just agents for the Porcine elite, and are therefore ponies perpetuating violence ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most times you get a poke in the eye or knock on the nads you come away with nothing more than temporary soreness.

Not us.

Detached retina and ruptured gonad.

What next?

Amputation resulting from a paper cut.

Bubonic plague running through the squad.

Sidey's testicle
The eye of Cox

How nervous is Goldsack?

Most times you get a poke in the eye or knock on the nads you come away with nothing more than temporary soreness.

Not us.

Detached retina and ruptured gonad.

What next?

Amputation resulting from a paper cut.
We haven’t had any hemorrhoid injuries yet.

Seriously the guy busts his balls at training and all people can do is make silly little jokes!
He deserves more recognition...

I guess that’s why it’s called Football?
I agree, this in no joking matter!
It’s a complete balls up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sidebottom's testicle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back