*Sigh* It's that time of the year again folks. Happy Geelong go top 4 day everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

CarLOLton and the Aints drop the ball, and just like that the 'Champion Club of the Century' (Leighfall Matthews, 2022) resume their rightful place at the pointy end of the ladder. Melts not only permissible, but encouraged.

View attachment 1426830
Nice melt

Nice melt
6a5abd93-3e5a-4641-b649-5cb5cf8c6f88-jpeg.1424549

Why is he holding 3 cups? They only ever won one flag in a row.
Why isn't Leighfall holding any Norm Smiths or Brownlow medals?? Oh wait, I remember :thumbsu:

Maybe we should ask TRIPLE brownlow medallist IAN STEWART who the Champion Club of the Century is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brownlows are for player of the year, Leigh was player of the Century 🤴
Is there a medal for that? I dont see him holding any medals? Oh dear, you have to make up fake medals for your crush. It is kind of sweet but also a little sad at the same time :(

chewbacca-medal-explained-1578444869442_160w.jpg

Is there a medal for that? I dont see him holding any medals? Oh dear, you have to make up fake medals for your crush. It is kind of sweet but also a little sad at the same time :(

View attachment 1426898

Leigh is beyond that, now even has one of the medals named after him.

Leigh is beyond that, now even has one of the medals named after him.
Lethality bestowing Leigh Matthews with his fake medal in an embarrassing ceremony nobody noticed or cared about years after his medal-less playing career was over

Lethality bestowing Leigh Matthews with his fake medal in an embarrassing ceremony nobody noticed or cared about years after his medal-less playing career was over

He won the inaugural medal in 1982 when he was still playing. You must know you're the GOAT when you win your own award.

He won the inaugural medal in 1982 when he was still playing. You must know you're the GOAT when you win your own award.
When you have to make up an award to give to yourself because nobody will give you a real award :$

Game only worth watching for the excitement machine Steggles, so much better and classier than Shai Bolton.

#Steggles30and5StatWatch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back