Sign Here - Im getting Bradd Dalziell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

LOLLLL. DWD You are a not bad DT'er, but I lose so much respect when you have multiple teams... AND refuse to just say it too.

I just love DTM so much and i just dont want to do bad because i enjoy my footy and footy stats so much. I have 2 teams, i have said this before. One has Dalziell and the other doesnt.

Im sorry i cant just have 1 side, i think next year i defiatnly will only have the one team.

The thing that alot of use probably dont realise is that alot of people on BF would have more than one side and around the country. Their isnt 250 000 different individuals doing DTM. Theirs about 100 000.

All my mates have multiple teams so it does get quite hard.

Sorry if you dont respect me, i cant do much about that. But whats to say that all the other people you talk to dont have more than one side. Not saying that everyone has more than one side, probably a few do and more than you think.

I just love DTM so much and i just dont want to do bad because i enjoy my footy and footy stats so much. I have 2 teams, i have said this before. One has Dalziell and the other doesnt.

Im sorry i cant just have 1 side, i think next year i defiatnly will only have the one team.

The thing that alot of use probably dont realise is that alot of people on BF would have more than one side and around the country. Their isnt 250 000 different individuals doing DTM. Theirs about 100 000.

Sorry if you dont respect me, i cant do much about that. But whats to say that all the other people you talk to dont have more than one side. Not saying that everyone has more than one side, probably a few do and more than you think.
I hope your footy stats are a little less... made up.
Do you honestly think that 2/3 people have 3 teams?

That's fine, I just wanted to hear you say it, as to me it seems you've dodged the question in many threads.

:thumbsu:

I'm glad you've confessed to it. And what do you say to those people who say you have more than 2 teams? It was pointed out that there was three; RT, Raw Talent, Dunn-Well-Done.

I think you're obviously suffering from a case of Dream Team Obsession (DTO) . Its an illness which is on the rise according to most health experts. With the right treatment, it can be somewhat treated. I'd look into that DWD.

As previously noted, you've contributed positively to this board in recent months, but i think you've lost a lot of respect. You know what to do next year big boy.

It's still poor form mate, and I honestly can't see how you could enjoy it having multiple teams. Not to mention if you won, your entry would be null and void

Great posts :thumbsu:
Whatever anyone (including myself at times) says, the guy might have 10 teams, but there are 3 that I know of, that are ranked higher than mine.

He posts well and constructively, although I don't always agree with his opinion, he does not get personal even when others attack him.

You have won me over DWD, I hope others follow and respect you for the work you have provided.:thumbsu::)

It's still poor form mate, and I honestly can't see how you could enjoy it having multiple teams. Not to mention if you won, your entry would be null and void

Fair point, I would have agreed with you a while ago...But...

What does it matter to you. If he cant win the comp, you can at least benefit from his post's, they are alot better that quiet a few on here. I'm 26 not 6 so I have decided to move past this. If your older than 6, I suggest you do the same, life is easier that way.

Guys, id just like to say top work in cutting DWD some slack.

Yeh he has 3 teams, and yeh he does lose a bit of respectability for this, but he posted very well in the offseason and has a really good knowledge of DT.

Razzle Dazzle is a star by the way.

What does it matter to you.

It doesn't, he can cheat all he likes - but whilst he cheats, he won't be garnering any respect from me.

If he cant win the comp, you can at least benefit from his post's, they are alot better that quiet a few on here. I'm 26 not 6 so I have decided to move past this. If your older than 6, I suggest you do the same, life is easier that way.

But I have moved past it, I haven't had a personal attack at DWD in ages. I just let him do his own thing on the boards whilst I do mine, but at the end of the day, he is still a cheat in my eyes.

It doesn't, he can cheat all he likes - but whilst he cheats, he won't be garnering any respect from me.

But I have moved past it, I haven't had a personal attack at DWD in ages. I just let him do his own thing on the boards whilst I do mine, but at the end of the day, he is still a cheat in my eyes.

I have not doubt that you have, your a fantastic poster on here, but why dont you just dismiss his post in your head not online.

I used to post against him but there is no point. If you read his post for the information and don't look at the title of who posted it, it is quite respectable.

We are adults, Lets act like them

Saying that you love DT so much that you have to have multiple teams is like saying that you love your children so much you have to bribe teachers to make sure your children succeed. I'm not sure how much is love and how much is plain insecurity. It's not something that should be glossed over in a patronising 'well you're a well meaning guy' kind of way. That's my take. Sorry to spoil the love fest.

I have not doubt that you have, your a fantastic poster on here, but why dont you just dismiss his post in your head not online.

I used to post against him but there is no point. If you read his post for the information and don't look at the title of who posted it, it is quite respectable.

Not sure what you're getting at here mate, I haven't had a personal go at DWD for months. I prefer to just do my own thing whilst he does his and take any advice he gives with a grain of salt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Highly doubt it.

To swerve my way from getting the yellow, woot go Dalziell!

I have to agree with Saint KFC. Yes, he adds a lot to the board, and posts exaclty what he is thinking, but while this is good, he is cheating. Plain and simple.

And until he has one team, I cant respect him (although he is a good Dt'er)

Thanks for the support from some of you on here. I dont make several teams to cheat, i do it because of me so not wanting to do badly. Yes i have 3 teams, i have said this and many will know it.

I may be cheating but i do add alot of help to others that come on this forum. I defiatnly wont cheat next year. I think i now know i have a good enough knowledge to do very well in DT. I have learnt so much over the past 3-5 months. eg: not to research at October, November or December. Because it didnt help that much. I have learnt that its all about having the right structure and finding value.

STKFC we have had our differences and i hope you go well in DT. Your ranked 31st or whatever and i would love to talk about your side. You dont seem to have many great keepers. (By this i mean gun keepers).

SGMB, i much appreciate the way you have gone about it and respecting what i do is in no harm to the competition and that i always try to help on the BF forum with my knowledge and posting.

Anyway lets just say Dalziell is a DT gun and is worth bringing in. I still think he could end up with top 5 points come end of season. To score 6 100's in his last 7 games means something but his last game of 101 against the swans in the rain, means the most.

Thanks for the support from some of you on here. I dont make several teams to cheat, i do it because of me so not wanting to do badly. Yes i have 3 teams, i have said this and many will know it.

I may be cheating but i do add alot of help to others that come on this forum. I defiatnly wont cheat next year. I think i now know i have a good enough knowledge to do very well in DT. I have learnt so much over the past 3-5 months. eg: not to research at October, November or December. Because it didnt help that much. I have learnt that its all about having the right structure and finding value.

STKFC we have had our differences and i hope you go well in DT. Your ranked 31st or whatever and i would love to talk about your side. You dont seem to have many great keepers. (By this i mean gun keepers).

SGMB, i much appreciate the way you have gone about it and respecting what i do is in no harm to the competition and that i always try to help on the BF forum with my knowledge and posting.

Anyway lets just say Dalziell is a DT gun and is worth bringing in. I still think he could end up with top 5 points come end of season. To score 6 100's in his last 7 games means something but his last game of 101 against the swans in the rain, means the most.

Dude just quit already ......
Liar and a Cheater sigh

WHO'S DWD?:confused:

Only joking mate, really just be a shame (for U) that you shouldnt be eligble for ANY weekly/Eliminator/Final prizes.....

Post's some handy stuff but poor form all the same.

If i was VS i'd have his team just play each other off in the Eliminator for the first 3 rounds. Then i would LMAO:D

Back on Dalziell, I have him and was pleased to see the Ton against Swans:thumbsu:

WHO'S DWD?:confused:

Only joking mate, really just be a shame (for U) that you shouldnt be eligble for ANY weekly/Eliminator/Final prizes.....

Post's some handy stuff but poor form all the same.

If i was VS i'd have his team just play each other off in the Eliminator for the first 3 rounds. Then i would LMAO:D

Back on Dalziell, I have him and was pleased to see the Ton against Swans:thumbsu:

Me too!!

I did not see the Carlton or Sydney game but why was his score so low against Carlton? Will his game be effected by certain styles of play or certain teams, or did just have an off night?

hahaha.. daziell.. nearly hit his break even 123.. gotta be happy with that.. for all those that took the risk.. nice work. for all you that didnt suck and see... still a long way to go in season.. but.. meh.. im happy.. made it even better that swan only got 79.. hehe

where are all the Dalziell knockers now? The great man is averaging 99 for the season, and has 3 hundred plus scores out of 4 rounds :thumbsu:

And oh how sweet it is that one of the "safer" options in Swan got bugger all to boot :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Sign Here - Im getting Bradd Dalziell!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back