Simon Arnott - Better than 90 % of the 'biscuts' on Richmond's 2024 list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he was.

And shows how crap and talentless the Tiges current list is.
Like our five year plan over the years lol. You make finals once in how long well done. Our so called crap list happens right after our success ;)

IMG_5974.jpeg

Well he was.

And shows how crap and talentless the Tiges current list is.
Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember as a kid we had a Gary Ayres special trade period where we picked up Arnott, Bamford and Jason Mooney.

We came out and won the first 5 games and then fell in a heap.

Still, that was a terrible year for Geelong and we won 10 games. Doubt Richmond win 10 games between this year and the next 2 put together.

I remember as a kid we had a Gary Ayres special trade period where we picked up Arnott, Bamford and Jason Mooney.

Still, that was a terrible year for Geelong and we won 10 games. Doubt Richmond win 10 games between this year and the next 2 put together.

So, Richmond should recruit Gary Ayres then? Player or coach? (or it doesn't matter which...)

Is success at Geelong more about home and away wins over flags, it seems that Geelong supporters are happy with the status quo so I guess it is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Arnott - Better than 90 % of the 'biscuts' on Richmond's 2024 list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back