Unsolved Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in the news, with new possible sighting, placing her in the back of a white station wagon. Why has this taken 3 years for this call to come or for police to release it ??
There was a case of a missing teenager in newcastle i think{years ago}and after about 5 years she was found hiding in her boyfriends wardrobe.
Police are very sceptical when it involves teenage girls.The white wagon theory might have been held off,due to other cases.

There was a case of a missing teenager in newcastle i think{years ago}and after about 5 years she was found hiding in her boyfriends wardrobe.
Police are very sceptical when it involves teenage girls.The white wagon theory might have been held off,due to other cases.

Natasha Ryan in Rockhampton:p

Back in the news, with new possible sighting, placing her in the back of a white station wagon. Why has this taken 3 years for this call to come or for police to release it ??

I think the call came at the time of the disappearance but was discounted because it doesn't make much sense. From what I read about it the sighting was seen closer to Boronia shops with the car heading back towards the area where she was supposed to be walking to school. If this is the case it goes away from an abduction to more likely a runaway or something.

4 years today and despite the million dollar reward on the table, still nothing.
This case stays with me more than any other missing persons. Hope like hell the family can get some resolution some day.

Shocking to think what may have happened to her. Still no closure for the family if she's met a terrible demise.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is more than one person involved and helping each other with alibis.

Hope they catch the perpetrator/s ASAP.

Interesting release today on the fifth anniversary of the disappearance

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/2f1ee79d84400e99da98dcc89518a0c8

Possible sighting on the morning on Napoleon Rd Rowville… girl in the passenger seat of a white Kingswood station wagon… driver with a bald head and distinctive tattoos on neck and both sleeves

Timeline makes sense if they’d gone down Dorset Rd and onto Burwood Highway

I think the white car has been mentioned before, but not a sighting in Rowville.

My guess is having waited this long to release it, the cops have already chased it down somewhat and thought it fairly uncreditable, but are now just releasing whatever hail mary they have.

Having said that, we’re talking about a thirty-year-old car. In a certain colour. There wouldn’t be many registered in the state… surely they’d be able to narrow it down quite quickly and confirm or discount it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess is having waited this long to release it, the cops have already chased it down somewhat and thought it fairly uncreditable, but are now just releasing whatever hail mary they have.

Having said that, we’re talking about a thirty-year-old car. In a certain colour. There wouldn’t be many registered in the state… surely they’d be able to narrow it down quite quickly and confirm or discount it.

Very true. Doesn't make much sense does it?

Unless it was unregistered. But that raises more questions as well.

Cops don't release information without good reason. They would have their suspect under observation hoping for changes in behaviour or character. Trying to get them nervous and make them slip up.

Hope they are successful!

Such an odd case, in particular the lack of evidence. In this day and age, its incredible that in daylight no one saw what happened and there were no cameras in the area. Still not knowing whether it was an abduction, accident or runaway is incredible in itself, but then there was the situation where one of her school friends lied and said she was able to escape an abduction (and her description resembled the Mr Cruel pictures). Its all so odd.

At the time, and for months afterwards, the police had photos and posters all over Monash University with her photo. They've never done that before or since for a missing child, so it seems like they suspected she was a runaway being hidden by international/asian students.

With the arrest today over another cold case, it gives some hope that this can be solved too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsolved Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back