mojon95

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2007
xxxxxx
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
ManU, R.Madrid, Storm
Is there anyone from SKC that has any chance of getting through to this years draft.

* Andrews
* Newman
* Cachia

in the 2009 and 2010 drafts skc has many boys who have good chances of getting picked up.
* Josh Purcell (09 draft)
* Jacob Castricum (09 draft) ALL VIC REPS
* Jarryd Cachia (09 draft)
* Mitch Wallis (10 draft)
* Tom Liberatore (10 draft)
* Dylan Conway (10 draft)
* Tom Nicholls (10 draft)
OUTSIDE CHANCES
* James Grinter (10 draft)
* Josh Griffiths (09 draft)

in the 2009 and 2010 drafts skc has many boys who have good chances of getting picked up.
* Josh Purcell (09 draft)
* Jacob Castricum (09 draft) ALL VIC REPS
* Jarryd Cachia (09 draft)
* Mitch Wallis (10 draft)
* Tom Liberatore (10 draft)
* Dylan Conway (10 draft)
* Tom Nicholls (10 draft)
OUTSIDE CHANCES
* James Grinter (10 draft)
* Josh Griffiths (09 draft)

just quietly, the will broadhurst train is picking up steam, so id add him to that list. they love him down at sandy.

Jarrdy Cachia is a certainty to get drafted.

just quietely anthony vigaletti has been spoken to by clubs such as collingwood and carlton
so look out for his name being called out on draft day ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA actually mate.. i know for a fact that cachia has been spoken to by various clubs. i know for a fact that wallis and libba has been spoken to and are training with the Western Bulldogs.. whos the idiot now dumbass

spot on there, all there is is a double page article on the two boys discussing their future already at the bulldogs. get ur facts right number8

i know some other boys have said it, but i will reiterate.

how can a st.kevs team, with so many probable draft picks (st.kevs boys words), lose to xavier. Now i know Xavier are no easybeats, but with all this talk about how good the players are, how can they lose?

can a st.kevs player just clear this up. are the good players selfish? does the team have no depth? are they badly coached? or are xavier just their bogey team and hanneberry dominated?

how can a st.kevs team, with so many probable draft picks (st.kevs boys words), lose to xavier. Now i know Xavier are no easybeats, but with all this talk about how good the players are, how can they lose?

can a st.kevs player just clear this up. are the good players selfish? does the team have no depth? are they badly coached? or are xavier just their bogey team and hanneberry dominated?

I would say a mixture of the above, clearly Xavier are St Kevin's bogey team after loosing the last 13 years to them. Xavier tackled hard and pressured St Kevin's very well in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. It also seemed that every time the mentioned St Kevin’s players touched it Xavier were waiting, particularly when Cachia went near the ball it seemed like there was two players ready to tackle him. I wouldn't go as far to say there good players are selfish but certainly didn't convert the goals when needed early. St Kevin's are a very good team with some clear talent, if they were to put 4 qrts together they will be unbeatable, it’s just whether or not they can. I think they may get 3-4 players drafted over the next 2 yrs assuming that Liba and Wallis go father son.

I no, it makes you think everyone is talking crap about how many "will get drafted" from skc but after the first quater it looked like it was going to be a 70 point thrashing as xavier kicked one point to skc 30 odd. they are defs not selfish or badly coached but i think it was and most likely always will be a mental battle with the dominance of xavier in the past always playing on their mind. without hanneberry xavier are nothing, and he won them the game.

Originally Posted by CJ is JC
mitch wallis- western bulldogs/ richmond
tom nicholls- collingwood
josh griffiths- sydney
james grinter- melbourne
libba- western bulldogs
dylan conway-collingwood/saints
josh purcell- crows/cats/tigers
jarryd cachia- carlton
guarantee that over half of these players will be drafted probs close to all

shut up no8 if all your going to do is bag people out, skevs are a good side if they play their best footy they can match grammar

mitch wallis- western bulldogs/ richmond
tom nicholls- collingwood
josh griffiths- sydney
james grinter- melbourne
libba- western bulldogs
dylan conway-collingwood/saints
josh purcell- crows/cats/tigers
jarryd cachia- carlton

Whilst Mitch Wallis and Libba are great footballers, they would both be lucky to get drafted had they have a different last name. For mine, Libba is to small, to slow and lacks polish which is needed at the AFL level, and Wallis doesn't get enough of the pill. As for Dylan Conway, he's too short to make it onto an AFL list. and the others, well to be honest I've never heard of them. I think a small amount of bias might be floating around with the creator of this thread as they obviously go to SKC.....
I wish my last name was Riewoldt, life would be a breeze

Whilst Mitch Wallis and Libba are great footballers, they would both be lucky to get drafted had they have a different last name. For mine, Libba is to small, to slow and lacks polish which is needed at the AFL level, and Wallis doesn't get enough of the pill. As for Dylan Conway, he's too short to make it onto an AFL list. and the others, well to be honest I've never heard of them. I think a small amount of bias might be floating around with the creator of this thread as they obviously go to SKC.....
I wish my last name was Riewoldt, life would be a breeze

Just out of interest how many games have you seen Libba and Wallis play FM?
Personally when I saw them play I was very impressed by their skills, and ability to hit targets under pressure. Both players have a lot of growing and developing to do but seeing as their only year 11's that is to be expected. This thread was created to talk about possible draft picks from the St Kevin's team, whether they deserve to get drafted or not because of their last name is irrelevant. However I do agree with your Conway comments and don’t think he will get drafted. But the fact that you don't know any of the other boys shows lack of knowledge when it comes to the subject. Purcell is captain of the team and played U18 VM this year, Nicholls is the number 1 Ruckman in the APS and is also training with the AIS, Cachia is former captain of U16 VM and one of the most dominate on ballers in the APS, all are genuine draft prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

SKC Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back