SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Well as I started by saying, I guess that's promotion for leeds stitched up. Then I was called a know it all. :(

Lol,

Your the biggest sensationalist on here.

Literally nobody even stated it was a decent signing other than you jumping straight into trolling.

The cupboards absolutely bare for us, so as long as he’s a striker and breathing, we are fairly happy.

Considering it’s a loan with an option, I’m not sure how you are twisting this into this being a loss for us...

Lol,

Your the biggest sensationalist on here.

Literally nobody even stated it was a decent signing other than you jumping straight into trolling.

The cupboards absolutely bare for us, so as long as he’s a striker and breathing, we are fairly happy.

Considering it’s a loan with an option, I’m not sure how you are twisting this into this being a loss for us...

Eh? I asked who he was, then joked about a dodgy Youtube highlights package, and three Leeds fans drowned the thread in tears about me not rating him.

Haven't tried to twist anything.

He's not at RB Leipzig, he's on loan at a trash Monaco doing nothing.

They were looking at Dwight Gayle for instance, a proven Championship scorer, who would be a far more impressive signing. They aren't in a position to be gambling on an unknown kid struggling in the French league.

You certainly are triggered, your rant indicates as such. There is no sass other than what you're reading into it. Dunno how I'm a 'know-it-all' when what set you off was me asking about someone I didn't know about.
Seems like you “trigger” a lot of people on here mate. Maybe, just maybe it could be something to do with you rather than everyone else...

Obviously also signed Poveda from Man City over the weekend as well.

Free w/ a 30% sell on fee clause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that green and yellow away strip they've brought back, reminds me of the 2003/04ish season when I got really into the Premier League.

I'm sick of yo-yo clubs and am really dreaming for a Leeds/Wednesday then PNE then Forest/Brentford combo.

Bees at Hull is the tv game, nice and early for us in Australia too. can't wait for some ultimate bantzzzz.

Last edited:
Hate Leeds but that second half was unbelievable. Outworked and outplayed Millwall.

The transformation of Millwall under Rowett has been immense though. Amazing what a bit of belief in your players can do compared to the dour Harris days.

Whats happened to Hull?? Looked a good shout for playoffs but have fallen away.

Few players injured/out of form. De Wijs is hugely underrated and a big miss in defence.

Very good win for PL bound Leeds.

If we beat Florsest in 2 weeks time, I am a believer, but until then, don't jinx us arseh*le 😆😆😆

Seriously, after the Wendies, Derby are my most hated team in this division, would give me so much satisfaction if we and Forest went up, two of the most historically famous clubs in the 2nd tier of English Football

Remove this Banner Ad

SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back