Roast Slack-Jawed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour is those clubs that were after Butcher found out that he wasn't available as he had signed a new contract. Thus they went after Gunston (who is an average version of Butcher) and when he found out the money they were chasing him with, he obviously used the go home excuse. Pretty pathetic. I know I have had home sickness troubles before when I was young, but that was around 15.

Enough of the homophobic slurs, folks. Can't we all just agree that Gunston is a sook and leave it at that?

Meh not being a sook at all.

Its called making an excuse.
He sees the clubs struggling an wants out.

Cant come out an say that so uses the old wants to go home excuse

I don't think you can use the word ****** if you are an actual ******, ******.
11a.jpg

But i'm not a ***... what the?!

- Oh shit, you didn't get bleeped, you're a ***!

:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The strange thing IMO is that it's Adelaide losing the players and not Port Adelaide. 3 months ago, the "experts" were saying Butcher, Trengove and a couple of others were going to leave Port. Considering they're supposed to be on the brink, Port's done a very good job of holding onto their talent.

The strange thing IMO is that it's Adelaide losing the players and not Port Adelaide. 3 months ago, the "experts" were saying Butcher, Trengove and a couple of others were going to leave Port. Considering they're supposed to be on the brink, Port's done a very good job of holding onto their talent.

Port have talent???

Surely you jest...

Along the same reasoning, Mitch Clark heading home to play for freo makes him a sook. Brisbane are struggling too. Alot of similarities between Gunston and clark both wanting to go home. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Interesting point actually, Port have done well to secure the few young talented players on their list while it seems everyone is bailing on Adelaide.

Along the same reasoning, Mitch Clark heading home to play for freo makes him a sook. Brisbane are struggling too. Alot of similarities between Gunston and clark both wanting to go home. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Not at all. Clark's contract is up and he's moving on. Gunston has a year left on his AND he didn't even turn up to the club's award night, spineless!

Interesting point actually, Port have done well to secure the few young talented players on their list while it seems everyone is bailing on Adelaide.

From all reports the young Port players have bonded really well and you can sense that when you listen to them speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back