Roast Slack-Jawed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PC brigade? **** you muffin, I'm a gay man and I take offense at the use of that word as an insult.

I'm a gay man and I couldn't give a shit.

If you find that line insulting, write to youtube, or flag it.

I'm a gay woman and I don't much care for it... negative stereotypes all round. Just cos it's ok for you doesn't mean we all have to agree with you. Each to their own, different strokes, diversity and all that stuff, y'know.

Calling MJ lard arse, I mean, haven't seen either of them say a word about that.

It's not ok to use the word fagget, but it's ok treat fat people as second class citizens?

There's also "lots of me to love" so to speak... however, I didn't choose gay, but if I worked a little harder, and enjoyed the vino and chocs a little less, then there'd be a little less of me to love... so to speak. If Lard Arse MJ took his profession more seriously he could get thinner, fitter, stronger etc... but I doubt he could "get gay" from working out more in the gym - or conversely suddenly become straight if he worked at it, if he happened to be gay to start with. A little difference there MuffinMan.

But at the end of the day... meh - haterz is gunna hate... each to their own, different strokes, diversity and all that shit...

There's also "lots of me to love" so to speak... however, I didn't choose gay, but if I worked a little harder, and enjoyed the vino and chocs a little less, then there'd be a little less of me to love... so to speak. If Lard Arse MJ took his profession more seriously he could get thinner, fitter, stronger etc... but I doubt he could "get gay" from working out more in the gym - or conversely suddenly become straight if he worked at it, if he happened to be gay to start with. A little difference there MuffinMan.

But at the end of the day... meh - haterz is gunna hate... each to their own, different strokes, diversity and all that shit...

Isn't cocaine an appetite suppressant? Just sayin..........

I'm a gay woman and I don't much care for it... negative stereotypes all round. Just cos it's ok for you doesn't mean we all have to agree with you. Each to their own, different strokes, diversity and all that stuff, y'know.

It works the same way with people imposing their views of what is homophobic onto others.

Regardless of if I disagree or not, I can see where you are coming from though.

This is actually hugely ironic, because in my Reflective Journal assignment for Uni, I discussed "rigid minded parents" with relation to teaching about Gay Marriage in schools. However slightly, I looked down on people with a different set of views than mine. Part of the feedback I got for the assignment was that I'd made a value judgement there, and what did it tell me about myself.

Even though I thought I had the moral high ground, I was really just as judgemental and intolerant, as what I thought those rigid minded parents were. Kind of gives me another way of looking at things.

I guess I'll put that question to both yourself and ilpiantissimo, what does this tell you about yourselves?

I don't think the fact that something can be changed, makes it acceptable to look down on, or insult a person with such a characteristic.

It's about treating someone with respect and dignity, regardless of if your values and attitudes differ.

World English Dictionary

1. a bundle of sticks or twigs, esp when bound together and used as fuel
  2. a bundle of iron bars, esp a box formed by four pieces of wrought iron and filled with scrap to be forged into wrought iron
  3. a ball of chopped meat, usually pork liver, bound with herbs and bread and eaten fried
  4. a bundle of anything

What's so offensive? :p

Gotta be raw nipples I reckon.

tumblr_l7ufyvfcBZ1qbipv3o1_r1_500.gif

I'm married and hetero, but I like to dance and watch theatre. Like many of you I am an amateur sportsman who's particular sport has a lot of sweaty, close, male body contact. being that we all post in this forum, we all watch buff blokes run around in tight shorts and singlets playing AFL. We have a >8% BFI policy or GTFO policy on this board. Am I confused?

I'm married and hetero, but I like to dance and watch theatre. Like many of you I am an amateur sportsman who's particular sport has a lot of sweaty, close, male body contact. being that we all post in this forum, we all watch buff blokes run around in tight shorts and singlets playing AFL. We have a >8% BFI policy or GTFO policy on this board. Am I confused?

Oh dear.

It appears you have come to the right thread TNS.

For the record folks, I like snatch, big hairy snatch. The only back door action I get is the odd finger when I get a little riske after a few beers, except for that time with the ex and her dildo, but that was ages ago.

Oh dear.

It appears you have come to the right thread TNS.

For the record folks, I like snatch, big hairy snatch. The only back door action I get is the odd finger when I get a little riske after a few beers, except for that time with the ex and her dildo, but that was ages ago.

hahaha.... I knew you were being a big old tricker. This now nullifies my reasoned and thoughtful response about "what does this tell me about myself". Misrepresentation and all that... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting thread, we all outing ourselves now?

BTW I just found out Kevin Spacey is gay*, apparently that's common knowledge? Doesn't change my view of him as an incredible actor, just found it surprising.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
Whaaaa?!?! You serious?

Man, I just watched horrible Bosses and he's brutal in that. I never would have thought..

But then again I never would have thought David Hille was gay. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back