Roast Slack-Jawed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really hoping this was just a reference to the Shuey/twitter "incident", otherwise it's a pretty average post.

It's more a zzzzzzz about how something which is a non ****ing issue, I mean a line from a movie ffs, is pulling out the PC brigade.

It's one thing to get up on your soap boax ala Kramer and launch into a tirade, but posting a 10 second clip off youtube? come on now.

And don't give me that shit about it's never acceptable bla blah.

It's nit picking, nothing else.

The PC brigade? **** you muffin, I'm a gay man and I take offense at the use of that word as an insult.

Taking that approach you could, for instance, post any piece of offensive crap off youtube (or anywhere else on the internet) and say "well, don't blame me, blame www.zoolovefornecrofans.com"

I believe you are all missing the larger metaphor regarding the character portrayed by Gov. Jesse Ventura, which is; Loud mouthed, machismo, insult throwing professional soliders always are within the first few people to killed by a stalking alien.

f_e6763e66ea0a.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, we're all kind of gay. Every weekend for 6 months of the year, for 16 years, we've had our cheeks spread apart.

No surprise, our arse has been hanging out for most of that time.

I mean, we're all kind of gay. Every weekend for 6 months of the year, for 16 years, we've had our cheeks spread apart.

No surprise, our arse has been hanging out for most of that time.

Oh oh.

Inb4lock.

gaytime.jpg

Taking that approach you could, for instance, post any piece of offensive crap off youtube (or anywhere else on the internet) and say "well, don't blame me, blame www.zoolovefornecrofans.com"

Respect is a large part of getting rid of the problem. Whinging like a brat works contrary to gaining that repsect, is going to train people to tune out when the topic comes up and desensetises them to the issue.

Pick your battles.

I believe you are all missing the larger metaphor regarding the character portrayed by Gov. Jesse Ventura, which is; Loud mouthed, machismo, insult throwing professional soliders always are within the first few people to killed by a stalking alien.

I was more interested in how it was used in an endearing manner ala mates pulling the piss out of each other.

I was more interested in how it was used in an endearing manner ala mates pulling the piss out of each other.

Like this?

[youtube]gBkOlgU3MYY[/youtube]

It appears Reginald has blossomed in such a hate fueled, homophobic thread.

I would expect nothing else from a Christmas Tree Jumper Lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back