Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

* Washington State University PhD student Bryan Kohberger has been arrested 31/12/2022

Four University of Idaho sorority and frat students have been murdered in their multi level off campus house between 3.00am and 4.00am Sunday, leaving two surviving housemates who slept through it on the bottom floor whose bedroom doors had coded locks.

The killings in their off-campus home has brought in the investigative powers of the local Moscow Police, state police and the FBI.

Evidence at the scene has lead police to believe the students were targeted, though they haven't given details. Investigators say nothing appears to have been stolen from the victims or the home.

The killings have shaken Moscow, Idaho, a town of 25,000 residents that last saw a homicide about five years ago. The leafy college town is about 130 kilometres south of Spokane, Washington.

After initially saying there was no ongoing danger, Moscow Police Chief James Fry later backtracked. saying "we cannot say that there is no threat to the community".

All four victims, Madison Mogen, 21, Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Xana Kernodle, 20, and Ethan Chapin, 20, were members of fraternities and sororities. The three women were roommates.

Two other housemates were found unharmed and believed to be not involved.

Days after the deaths, there is no suspect or murder weapon, believed to be a knife.

Still, they have provided some information on the killings, and a preliminary timeline reveals some of the students' final hours (in the link below) as well as the investigative response.

Idahovics.jpg

A photo posted by Kaylee Goncalves only a few days ago, shows University of Idaho students, Ethan Chapin, Xana Kernodle, Madison Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves. The four were found dead at an off-campus house on Nov. 13, 2022.

Last edited:
Just a thought... I have read a few articles lately on women waking up to a disturbance and finding the driver of their ride in their premises. The two pair seem to have arrived home around the same time and a driver might notice the four and might not be aware there that were two more people already inside, sleeping silently.

"ride-hailing service to return to the house by 1:45am."

Just a thought... I have read a few articles lately on women waking up to a disturbance and finding the driver of their ride in their premises. The two pair seem to have arrived home around the same time and a driver might notice the four and might not be aware there that were two more people already inside, sleeping silently.

"ride-hailing service to return to the house by 1:45am."
It's odd that the killer didn't try to attack the other two girls but they were sleeping downstairs, so he/she wasn't aware they were in the house. It's odd the killer targeted all 4 students.

EDIT: Police now say this is inaccurate.

This is apparently by one of the housemates who slept upstairs, I think the name's right, but might be contrary to what the coroner said. Unless, they were first attacked in their beds, tied and gagged. Horrific either way but possibly worse if they were woken, tied up and then killed as totally defenceless.

Utterly terrifying.

idahoroommate.jpg

Last edited:
There was one man on his own that may have been suspicious but he's come forward. Light coloured hoodie guy might be a bit more suspicious and I think they're still looking for him.

After the girls get their food and walk away out of shot, he seems to motion towards them then runs off but he stays in view and hooks around to the right, which doesn't appear to be the direction they went in. He might have gone to get a bike or car, I hope he comes forward to explain his movements.

It's odd that the killer didn't try to attack the other two girls but they were sleeping downstairs, so he/she wasn't aware they were in the house. It's odd the killer targeted all 4 students.

Yes, it appears you had the right information JackNah_8 Whoever was responsible went up upstairs to the second and third floors.

idahoroommates.jpg

I'm not sure what all this means. The roommates are persons of interest but the prosecutor says he doesn't think they're suspects which was a soft answer when he would know if they are or they aren't. He might not want to give too much away but perhaps the roomates are under suspicion.

Latah County prosecuting attorney Bill Thompson addresses the status of the police investigation into the University of Idaho murder case. He says the suspect is still at large, asserts that the crime was likely a targeted attack and explains that while police know who made the 911 call they are still trying to figure out why there was such a delay in contacting authorities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDIT: Police now say this is inaccurate.

This is apparently by one of the housemates who slept upstairs, I think the name's right, but might be contrary to what the coroner said. Unless, they were first attacked in their beds, tied and gagged. Horrific either way but possibly worse if they were woken, tied up and then killed as totally defenceless.

Utterly terrifying.

View attachment 1556758

That's a fake post.

That roommate has deleted all socials and hasn't said a word.

The presser earlier today didn't bring anything new to light bar confirming the killer didn't call 911. So either they have someone in mind and are building evidence or they've got nothing.

Not sure which camp I'm in.

That's a fake post.

The presser earlier today didn't bring anything new to light bar confirming the killer didn't call 911. So either they have someone in mind and are building evidence or they've got nothing.

Yep, although why people create fake posts impersonating significant people in cases of serious crime is beyond me. There should be a penalty for it.

Rumours are circulating over socials that someone has already been arrested but is being held for now on other unrelated crimes.

Yep, although why people create fake posts impersonating significant people in cases of serious crime is beyond me. There should be a penalty for it.

Rumours are circulating over socials that someone has already been arrested but is being held for now on other unrelated crimes.

I haven't seen any such rumours and have been following this closely.

Too closely if I'm honest! Where'd you see this info?

That's a fake post.

hard to decide, I'm assuming they have a suspect but waiting for something to make an announcement

there was some talk it was the ex bf but not sure

If any of you are on TikTok, someone worth following for this and other crimes is Haley Toumaian Price.

She has her own podcast (Inhuman I think it's called) and was head deep in the Gabby Petito and Cleo Smith cases before they were solved.

There’s rumours of a guy arrested on other charges (not listed) in Facebook group and now I see it on Reddit.

He’s also got an avo out on him in June.

The rumour is he was Kaylee’s stalker.

But I cannot find anything to back this up so it’s looking more and more like a random dude to me.

There must be a number of white males in Idaho with AVO’s?

I can’t figure out why the surviving roommates called their friends over about an unconscious person?

Presumably they couldn’t open a bedroom door and no answer but why wouldn’t they then try the other roommate’s bedrooms?

Were all 4 killed in the one bedroom?

Doesn’t make sense but presumably police are withholding a lot of information.

I can’t figure out why the surviving roommates called their friends over about an unconscious person?

Presumably they couldn’t open a bedroom door and no answer but why wouldn’t they then try the other roommate’s bedrooms?

Were all 4 killed in the one bedroom?

Doesn’t make sense but presumably police are withholding a lot of information.

The killer/s went to two floors, either didn't know the basement was there or couldn't get in if the door was locked. I'm not sure how many bedrooms are in that house but it's been described as rambling. I'm thinking there might be three bedrooms on the second and third floors.

Two girls in their own bedrooms and the couple in another. One bedroom on the top floor, two on the second at a guess and looking at the structure.

Back